You may also like

Rate Dr. Julie Bendavid

Dr. Julie Bendavid's Ratings

Love Dr Julie and her amazing staff! I left my previous dentist for her awesome bedside manners. She is caring and thorough. Staff is super helpful and friendly. Thank you for your great service!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2878608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Tower hill dental is the best warmest caring and life changing place to walk into the staff is warm and welcoming and Dr Julie Bendavid is the best makes you feel safe and calms you down especially when I've always m fearful of a dentist but she has made the experience great I love and enjoy going to the dentist because of Dr Julie and her staff they are the best everyone is welcome and everyone there makes going to a dentist worth it

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2827770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I am very happy with Dr Julie and all the staff. They are honest, professional and welcoming. I am glad I made the switch to this practice, I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Julie to any of my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2825967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Best dentist ever!! I would highly recommend. My teeth have never been healthier. Great staff!! They removed 3 of my old wisdom teeth by dr julies recommendations. I was unsure at first. Now i realize it was the correct decision i made. Thanks dr julie and staff!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2722057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

I went to Dr Julie... To get implants... Thry checked my BP and said it was high ..... Still they went ahead and did tons of xrays which costed about 300 dollars...... Now she is passing me like a soccer ball to my family doctor to take responsibility for my dental treatment.... This is ethically no right.... Why would you take xrays and then refuse to work on my teeth? You are a doctor....you should know how to treat a patient who has other health issues.....I am apallled

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2699912].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

After many years of severe dental anxiety, infrequent dental visits and shame about my dental health, I now have a fresh new start, thanks to Dr. Julie and all her staff. Every single one of them from the receptionists and hygienists, to the specialists and of course, Dr. Julie herself, treated me with respect and the gentleness and support I needed to get over my fears and do the work that needed to be done. My son wouldn't even let his first dentist look in his mouth. Dr. Julie has such an amazing way with kids and within minutes was in there having a look. Now cleanings are routine and stress free for both of us. We would definitely recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2613173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I had a cavity festering in one of my back molars for years. Dr.Bendavid really knew what she was talking about and took the time to explain everything to me. Her caring nature really calmed me down and I honestly am looking forward to my next visit. The staff at tower hill dental were unbelievably friendly and caring in nature. I recommend Dr.bendavid for all ages!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2232664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Julie since she worked in Pickering. Once we found out she had opened her own practice in Richmond Hill, we transferred immediately. From the time you walk through the door, the service provided is "FIRST CLASS". All of Dr. Julie's staff is very professional, friendly and caring. Just recently I required quite a bit of dental work in a short period of time prior to my Cardiac surgery. Everyone went out of their way to ensure I received the care required and it was completed on time and the work was "EXCELLENT". I can't say enough good things about Dr. Julie. If you want it done right by caring and professional people then Tower Hill Dental should be your choice. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Julie and her staff, you won't be disappointed!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2232663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

I came with great pain and fear, the diagnosis was professional reliable and relaxing and the result of saving the tooth. thanks to Dr. Bendavid and her staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][197783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

I am a patient of Dr. Julie's as well as a hygienist at Tower Hill Dental. I have worked in the dental field for 8 years, and have worked in offices in the past where the staff are miserable and treated unfairly. I have worked for Dr. Julie for 6 months and I have never been happier. I am so much more comfortable and at ease while at work. Dr. Julie and office manager Heather have created an environment that is so enjoyable to work in. My fellow team members are truly a great group to work with. I have never been more confident in a dentist's quality of work and the treatment provided to our patients. Dr. Julie's genuine caring nature is unlike any other. If one of her patients is in distress, she won't sleep until she gets them out of pain. I have seen her stay late into the evening and come in on her day off for emergencies. I would never trust another dentist in my mouth. The second you come into the office and meet her, you will immediately feel at ease and at home. Love her!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][197782].votes_count ]]