Dr. Paul L. Leong

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul L. Leong

I have had filler injections with Dr. Leong for several years. Having tried fillers with a number of other plastic surgeons and medispas around Pittsburgh, there is just no comparison. Dr. Leong truly listens to you and wants you to get the very best result, with the priority always being to keep you looking natural. Not over filled like I experienced at other places, just refreshed and looking my best. Dr. Leong only uses microcannulas to inject the fillers and I think this is very important. I used to bruise a lot with my treatments with other providers, but almost never do so with Dr. Leong. He seems to have a comfort and confidence at doing non surgical procedures that I just have not seen at other places. His staff is just as kind and patient as he is. So glad I found him!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

I feel so blessed to have Dr. Leong perform a revision on a previous facelift. There were ugly scar lines on the outside of my ears that made me so subconscious. I would always fashion my hair to cover these scar lines. Dr. Leong’s amazing attention to detail and skill surgically removed the ugly scars , lifted the skin on the face and neck with fantastic results .NO visible scars! Dr. Leong brought me in post-operativlly many times to check the healing process and remove stitching at the optimal times for a great result. To say I am satisfied is so understated. I am elated with the result! I would highly recommend Dr. Leong for his skill, compassion and knowledge! His staff is awesome and professional.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

He and his staff were very professional. Dr Leong explained the procedure in great detail, he is very knowledgeable, his follow up was exceptional, he demonstrated compassion and true concern for the patients desires. The experience could not have been any better.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

I have known Dr. Leong for 9 years. He always takes his time with you and explains every procedure in detail. His staff is also very helpful and professional. His attention to detail far exceeds other professionals I have been referred to. He also ensures that you are satisfied and checks in with you. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

I did extensive research on Dr. Leong and talked to him a several times before scheduling plastic/cosmetic surgery on my neck and the lower part of my face. Very few plastic surgeons focus on neck and facial surgery only so this was a very important factor in my selection decision. So based on my pre-surgery work and discussions I had a great deal of confidence in Dr. Leong's capabilities but most importantly, I trusted him. I was not disappointed! Not only is he a skilled surgeon, but he is a very patient and caring doctor. His extensive follow-up is unbelievable and not something that is normal with most surgeons. He and his staff work very hard to make your overall experience very easy and positive. I highly recommend Dr. Leong -- he is the best you will find.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

There aren’t enough good things I can say about Dr. Leong. I first met him about five years ago when I was unhappy with my nose. I was unable to afford a rhinoplasty at the time and was looking to get a non – surgical rhinoplasty. He did an exceptional job and I knew if I ever wanted a rhinoplasty Dr. Leong would be the one I would go to. That day came the beginning of this year. I decided I was both mentally and finically ready to go through with a rhinoplasty. I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Leong to discuss what was involved with the procedure. He really takes the time to explain everything and ensures every concern of yours is addressed before you leave. This was my first surgery ever and Dr. Leong made me feel at ease. The operation went smoothly and I can honestly say the healing process was a breeze. I had zero pain, just discomfort, and didn’t even take my prescribed pain medication. Any time I felt a little discomfort coming on I took two extra strength Tylenol and I was fine. The worst part was the swelling, which is to be expected with any operation, and most subsided within a week. Dr. Leong called several times during the week after to make sure I was okay and not having any issues. I had zero complications during the healing process and could not be happier with the results! My only regret is not scheduling my surgery sooner. I would highly recommended Dr. Leong to anyone considering facial surgery. He is truly an expert in his field and really cares about his patients. He is kind, caring, and compassionate and this really shows through his work. His office staff is always exceptionally friendly as well. If I ever want any facial work done in the future, I will be going to Dr. Leong, regardless of where I live. If you are looking for a doctor you can trust, schedule an appointment with Dr. Leong. You won’t be disappointed!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

I cannot begin to describe how wonderful my experience was with Dr. Leong. I’ve wanted a rhinoplasty for most of my adult life. Other physicians with whom I consulted in the past left me feeling as if they either lacked interest in my true goals and objectives or didn’t feel as they could accomplish what I wanted. From the first time I sat down with Dr. Leong, I knew I was speaking with someone who was a cut above the rest…like, WAY above. From a communication standpoint, there is simply no one better. He has such a warm and welcoming demeanor. He’s very charming and funny. Perhaps most importantly, he is incredibly knowledgeable in this field of medicine but he explains everything in such easy to understand terms. As for his talent and skill, again, I suspect there are few who rise to his level. My nose was not a simple case, and Lord knows we peppered Dr. Leong left and right with various suggestions and concerns and questions and ideas, etc. Dr. Leong handled them all with extraordinary patience, assuring us that he understood where we were coming from. When he removed the bandages, my husband and I were elated with how incredible my nose looked. Dr. Leong’s overall philosophy is that a good plastic surgery is one where if someone saw you before and after, they would see that you have an improved look, but they couldn’t pinpoint what exactly changed. He satisfied that standard 110% in my case, as the improvement is significant, but also subtle. In essence, he took every suggestion, idea and concern, internalized it, and incorporated it into the art of his handiwork, which I am now proud to show off to the rest of the world. As icing on the cake, Dr. Leong went above and beyond the call of duty during the recovery period. He literally called me and my husband on a daily basis, sometimes multiple times per day, to check on my progress and overall condition. To say he is generous with his time is an understatement. I would recommend Dr. Paul Leong to anyone seeking plastic surgery or an improved cosmetic appearance. He is so very skilled and talented and, equally important, he is just a good person, through and through. Thank you, Dr. Leong. You’ve made me very happy!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

I have been seeing Dr Leong for 9 years and feel so blessed that I was introduced to him. He is so meticulous and there is no one else I would trust to do anything to my face. He never rushes through an appointment and makes you feel comfortable immediately. His style is conservative which I love! He will address any concern you have. His staff is always so nice and professional as well! Have taken my best friend to him as well. He comes highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

I had done my online research, looking at education, specialization, and other reviews. I scheduled a consultation and a few months later scheduled my first procedure, my first procedure was exactly a year ago. Today I am so happy with the results, I was educated about everything along the way, not pressured to do more, not given unrealistic expectations and have actually experienced better results than I could have hoped for. My online research did not let me down. Dr. Leong did not let me down and if you are considering anything with your face give Dr. Leong the opportunity to give you the reality of your situation.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

From the beginning the staff was always so kind and helpful when answering all of my questions before I decided to book an appointment. Dr.Leong took the time to go over everything with me which was very appreciated since getting a non-surgical nose job was an investment for me. He made me feel very comfortable since he was very knowledgeable about this procedure and has had a lot of experience. During the procedure he would allow me to look frequently to make sure I liked how things were or if I had any concerns. Very happy with the results and feel less self-conscious!! Even though it seems like adding filler to the nose would increase the size, in my case, masking the bump with fillers actually made the bump less noticeable and overall my nose look smaller. Dr. Leong is a very trustworthy doctor with this procedure and I will be coming back. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Dr. Paul L. Leong's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Paul Leong is a facial plastic surgeon practicing in the Pittsburgh area. He specializes only in procedures of the face and neck.

• English

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)
  • University of Pittsburgh (Grad. 2006)
  • University of Texas at Austin (Grad. 1993)
  • Oregon Health Sciences University (Grad. 2007)

• Botox
  • Hair loss
  • Stretch marks
  • Liposuction
  • Face-lift

• First prize, Resident Research Competition. George C. and Robert A. Schein Memorial Resident Research Forum
  • Richard Holt Leadership Award