Ratings for Dr. Paul L. Leong

I hold Dr Leong and his staff in the highest regard. I've been going to this practice for about 4 years and wouldn't trust my face to any other person. I am 1 year post face lift surgery and am still enjoying the reactions when people first see me. I've also received Dysport and Sculptura injections from Dr Leong and his artistic eye. Besides the excellent results, I have experienced the greatest compassion and regard for my well being. Pre and post surgery care was abundant and detailed; Dr Leong called me every day for several weeks and also gave me his cell phone number. And just to put icing on the cake, I really like Dr Leong and his staff! We engage in lively conversation during my procedures reducing my stress levels and adding to my overall comfort. 5 stars all around!!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

I am so happy I chose Dr. Leong with my face. He performed the non surgical rhinoplasty to correct the indents on my nose, making my nose look straight again! I was so happy with my results, I went back to him to to fill my tear troughs. I was really worried about swelling or even bruising under my eyes after the procedure, but there was neither!! He truly is THE best at what he does! I am so happy with the new me! I wish I would of done this before my wedding day!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr. Leong and his staff are AMAZING! I can not say enough about them! I have received Dysport and Restylane from him and wouldn't trust this procedure to anyone else. I had restylane prior to coming to Pittsburgh and the results were awful! Dr. Leong is so personable, you are never rushed and it is truly a positive experience. I am so happy with the results and I always make my appointment for the next time before I leave. Thank you to Dr. Leong and his staff! You guys truly are the best!!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

When researching plastic surgeons online, I read about Dr Leong and his practice....I had been thinking about having plastic surgery for a number of years, but couldn't quite get up the nerve to actually talk to someone about it... after reading reviews from other patients of Dr Leong's online, I decided to make an appointment.... One of the best decisions of my life ! Kim was so easy to talk to and put me at ease right away....and when I talked to Dr Leong, I knew you had made the right choice! Dr Leong and his staff are very meticulous and take the time to make sure you understand all aspects of the procedure ....I am so happy with the results medically and aesthetically from my surgery I can't even put it into words. They took the time to get to know me and have even called me on weekends to see how I was doing ! How many doctors do you know in this era that would care enough to do that?? I have every confidence in Dr Leong and his staff and would recommend them to anyone! They treat you as more than a patient... They really care about you!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I relocated from the SF Bay area of CA three years ago and was a little apprehensive about whether I could find a doctor here that could live up to those in the Bay. I have been very lucky to find Dr. Leong, as he has exceeded my expectations. I am an avid exerciser and I had lost volume in my face/cheek area due to aging and a lack of fat. He replaced that with Sculptra and the the results have been long lasting and so natural that no one asks me if I had work done, they just say how great I look. He has also done a bit of filler in my tear trough area and in the parenthesis lines from my nose to my mouth. Dr. Leong takes the time up front to get to know his patients as people so that he can provide them with the best solutions. He listens to concerns and offers options explaining all the pros and cons. He never pushes treatments that are unnecessary and I like his conservative approach. He has a thorough knowledge of the latest techniques and has a skilled eye for what looks natural and a very caring manner. I have been thrilled with the results as he helps me look as good as I feel. I am certain when it comes time for a face lift I will trust my face to no one else.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

I wished to have a face and neck lift done. I needed a blepharoplasty as well. However, I didn't want people to see that I actually had something done to my face. I was looking for a specialist who would be able to fulfill my dream and give me as natural a look as possible. I was very lucky to find Dr. Leong who performed a wonderful job for me. I was nervous during my first appointment; however, Dr. Leong's very polite and friendly manners calmed me down. He answered all my questions in very professional manner, and I decided to schedule the surgery. I had an excellent experience with my stay in the hospital and with all my following appointments. I was happy to learn that Dr. Leong has a very gentle touch, and his clients heal more fast than average patients. Three weeks after surgery I went to my hairdresser, and she couldn't believe my good looking face and happy smile. She told me that that she never saw anyone looking this good even after 5-6 weeks after facelift surgery. The most important fact for me is that my face looks better every day, and this is my own face without any distortions. It looks just more youthful and fresh. If I need to have something else done to my face, I'll, definitely go to only Dr. Leong. I would recommend this excellent specialist to anyone who desires to have natural and rejuvenated appearance.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Leong is one of the top specialists in his field. I have been going to him for about two years for some non evasive cosmetic work on my face, and I have to say that I am more than pleased with his work, and his staff. When I see old friends from school of family, the comment is always, "Wow you look great, what is your secret?"........ I highly recommend Dr. Leong!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Dr. Leong is a first-class doctor and a truly compassionate person. I have been seeing him for 3 years for various Botox & fillers- Perlane, Restylane, Sculptra. I have had my tear trough procedure 2 times and it really looks amazing. He is a true artist. Everything looks completely natural. There is no other doctor that I would trust with my face. He has never pushed any treatment or procedures with me. He is very honest about price and pros/cons of procedures. Also, very knowledgable and will spend as much time as you need answering your questions. I wish all doctors were as caring as he is. His staff very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I had the cortex laser done and the downtime was minimal and the results were amazing! I would recommend Dr. Leong for all your cosmetic needs. Sad I'm moving to Houston and won't be able to go to Dr. Leong anymore.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

I'm a patient of Dr.Paul Leong for about 8 months. In my opinion, Dr.Paul Leong is a high class professional. In my 35 years I've never had any face surgeries/fillers, but I felt that creams/lotions, home devices, etc. do not help anymore or do not give the results I want (and I'm a skin care freak). My main concern was the lower eye lid area. I went to "another Dr" before I found Dr.Paul Leong and "another Dr" told me right away that I'm a good patient for a lower and upper eye lid blepharoplasty, which is $7500. I thought, why don't we try something less extreme first? Like Botox for example? I didn't spend that amount of money at Dr.Leong office for the whole period of time since I found him, but my whole face has improved without any surgeries (just injectables). I got volume in my face, my forehead is smother, my under eyes area has improved. I diffenetly feel like I lost 10 years and remember my face wasn't cut! I'm more that happy that I found Dr.Paul Leong who I can trust with my face. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Dr. Paul L. Leong's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Paul Leong is a facial plastic surgeon practicing in the Pittsburgh area. He specializes only in procedures of the face and neck.

• English

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)
  • University of Pittsburgh (Grad. 2006)
  • University of Texas at Austin (Grad. 1993)
  • Oregon Health Sciences University (Grad. 2007)

• Botox injections
  • Face-lift

• Resident Research Award: American Head & Neck Society
  • Richard Holt Leadership Award
  • Leadership Development Program: American Academy of Otolaryngology
  • First prize, Resident Research Competition. George C. and Robert A. Schein Memorial Resident Research Forum

• Aging Changes in the Male Face