Dr. Paul L. Leong

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul L. Leong

Dr. Leong is kind, knowledgeable, attentive to detail and did a great job!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Leong is very knowledgeable and kind. I felt very comfortable. Will never go elsewhere. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

Dr. Leong is a kind and very knowledgeable doctor. I felt very comfortable and knew I was in safe hands. I'll never trust anyone else again. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Had rhinoplasty done and from the first consultation Dr. Leong was extremely professional and helpful. Him and his staff are always so welcoming.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I had thoroughly researched plastic surgeons to perform my upper eyelid surgery, narrowed it down to three , and went for consultations. Hands down , Dr. Leong was the winner. I immediately felt very comfortable with him. He spent a lot of time explaining in detail what to expect and answered all my questions very patiently. You can tell he genuinely cares about his patients. After the surgery, he called to check on me. I was extremely pleased with the results and have been back several times for tear trough fillers and Botox. He is not only a good doctor but a good person.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Paul Leong is an amazing plastic surgeon. He preformed rhinoplasty/septoplasty on me a year and a half ago. The results are phenomenal! Not only am I thrilled with the results of the appearance of my nose, I can breathe better! If you are looking for a talented yet compassionate surgeon who truly cares about your wants and needs Dr. Leong is the one to go to. He genuinely cares about his patients health and happiness. He saw me several times before my surgery to make sure I was comfortable and that all questions were thoroughly answered.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Leong for over 2 years. He is a great surgeon with awesome skills. Dr. Leong is not like many other surgeons. He really tries to know me and he's very friendly and easy to approach. He listens carefully about what I want and gives me his professional opinions. He never tries to sell me anything but to provide what I need. I really appreciate his expertise and work on me. I'm very satisfied with every procedure he did for me. I would have him as my surgeon for as long as possible but I have to leave the city. I highly recommend Dr. Leong.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

This is my 4th appointment with Dr. Leong. I am totally satisfied with my result. Dr, Leong listens to you and will give you suggestion based on your situation.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

After thoroughly researching what to look for in a plastic surgeon, I was thrilled to find Dr. Leong. I spent months reading various plastic surgery sites. Those sites helped me choose Dr. Leong because he fit all the critera. His medical training was done at prestigious hospitals along with various fellowships. He is board certified by the American Academy of Otolaryngology (head and neck)Surgery and the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstruction Surgery . He works only on face and neck procedures which was very important to me. Prior to selecting Dr. Leong, I consulted with other plastic surgeons as recommended. None could compare to the individual treatment I have received from Dr. Leong. I never felt rushed or pressured into making a decision and was given an honest evaluation of which procedures would be appropriate for me. In November, 2016, Dr. Leong performed blepharoplasty surgery (upper eyelid) with filler injections under my eyes. The procedure was done with local anesthesia in his office and I felt no discomfort during or afterwards. Nothing stronger than an occasional tylenol was ever needed. My eyes look amazing. The tired look is gone! Two months later, in January, 2017 Dr. Leong performed a face and neck lift. After the initial 24 hours following the surgery, I had no need for pain medicine stronger than tylenol. Dr. Leong called on a regular basis inquiring how I was doing. I also have had many follow up appointments to track my progress. As stated during the consultations, I would have a refreshed, natural look. That is exactly what I was after and exactly what happened. As I approach the age of 67, I am thrilled with my results. I have always been an active, young at heart individual. Now my face matches how I feel inside! Dr. Leong is a truly remarkable facial plastic surgeon and a warm, wonderful individual. I also have to mention his esthetician, Lauren. She is delightful, helpful and accommodating! I look forward to consulting her about skin care products. Do your homework and research. Im sure you will come to the same conclusion. Dr. Leong is a skilled artist of plastic surgery. I would trust my face to only him!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Leong is an amazing doctor, and highly knowledgeable about the use of cosmetic fillers. I had a non surgical rhinoplasty about a year ago to correct an "inverted v" deformity caused by a rhinoplasty performed by another surgeon 8 years earlier. Dr. Leong's non surgical rhinoplasty corrected the "divits" in my nose that had destroyed my confidence for years, and I love my nose now! I wish I had found Dr. Leong sooner! He's a wonderfully skilled doctor, and I will never trust my face to anyone else again! I plan on seeing him for tear trough fillers in the near future, and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an expectional, compassionate, talented cosmetic surgeon!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Dr. Paul L. Leong's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Paul Leong is a facial plastic surgeon practicing in the Pittsburgh area. He specializes only in procedures of the face and neck.

• English

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)
  • University of Pittsburgh (Grad. 2006)
  • University of Texas at Austin (Grad. 1993)
  • Oregon Health Sciences University (Grad. 2007)

• Botox injections
  • Face-lift

• Resident Research Award: American Head & Neck Society
  • Richard Holt Leadership Award
  • Leadership Development Program: American Academy of Otolaryngology
  • First prize, Resident Research Competition. George C. and Robert A. Schein Memorial Resident Research Forum

• Aging Changes in the Male Face