Ratings for Dr. Nan Mah

I had severe shoulder and back pain due to osteoarthritis, I had to position my hand on the back of my neck just to get some relief. I had been to Nan previously and was very pleased with the results. Went to Nan and after 5 treatments my arm was back to as normal as it will get. The alternate would have been long term pain killers, not an option. I trust Nan and would take her diagnosis and advice anytime.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Nan is the best healer I have met! She has a wonderful, kind, and caring personality, and she has the skills to heal and give me hope for my medical issues. I always feel better after I see Nan.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Dr. Mah is a true healer that can make a difference NOW as compared to your average doctor that just prescribes and refers. She has healed many aches and pains over the years and it's always a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

I went blind in right eye after developing temporal enteritis and lost part of my sight in my left eye. I attended Dr Adrian Longs Clinic and was told my sight would not return as the nerve in the eye showed pallor. I was very depressed and on advice from friend was told to try Dr Nan Mah an acupuncturist. I had nothing to lose as my sight was gone and not going to return. I attended her clinic and was only touched upon my pulse line. Inside of fifteen minutes she told me everything that was wrong with me. It took two more years for our western Drs and test to confirm what she told me back in June 2009. She gave me long list of permanent changes in diet and mind set and advised me my sight would return. The first treatment brought a white ring about my blind eye and after four treatments the sight returned and my left eye also improved. I returned to Dr Long for tests on the eyes and he said the nerves are healed your sight is back.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010