Ratings for Dr. Shefali N. Patel-Shusterman

i was a new patient 1st time to a obgyn horrible dr. she is always in a rush...she is very rough a felt like a piece of meat on a table*** i do not recommend her

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

She is the worst doctor I have ever met. I felt like I was a piece of meat at a **** shop. She was very late(approx 45min). Then yelled at me when I didnt know history about my grandmother. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

This doctor barely gives you some of her time. Did not even call me when had an abnormal mamography, I got a nurse who couldn't answer questions. Not able to meet my needs.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2007

I didn't feel she was helpful at all and she always was in a rush

flag | Submitted November 14, 2006

She is a great doctor. Takes time to listen and talk to us. Staff is good too. Thanks.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2006

Dr. Patel is the best Ob-Gyn I have gone to, hands down. She is warm and thoughtful, and actually sits down and listens! She asks questions about your lifestyle and makes recommendations based on that. I highly recommend her to my friends and anyone else. Also, I did not have the same problem with the receptionists - my experience is that they were also very nice and helpful. One even talked with me about her experience with the birth control I was thinking about using, which was totally cool of her (only after I asked her about it - she didn't offer the information before that!).

flag | Submitted September 10, 2006

dr. shefali patel is a great doctor. she make's you feel very comfortable and really takes the time to help you. i recommended her to my entire family. she's great.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2006

I *adore* Dr. Patel. She is sweet, kind, knows her stuff, and treats you like a human. She makes you feel as if you're the only patient on her list and could spend all day with you. I just love her, and I really respect her as a professional.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2006

very nice doctor. she's like no other! very considerate. answers all your questions and does a very thorough checkup. I recommend her to everyone! Unlike many other doctors, dr. patel is not arrogant and she's not greedy at all. oftentimes, she didn't even have me pay my copay. best of all, she's very knowledgeable. you have to try her out. :)

flag | Submitted November 4, 2005

Dr. Shefali N. Patel-Shusterman's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School of Medicine (Grad. 1999)