Ratings for Dr. Ranvir Pahwa

I have used Dr. Pahwa for acupuncture treatments for the past twenty years. I was diagnosed with carpal tunnel by conventional doctors with the end result being surgery. I opted to consult with Dr. Pahwa who determined I had a pinched nerve. After six treatments of acupuncture I was back to normal. Most recently I have had acupunture for a frozen shoulder and tennis elbow with excellent results. I would highly recommend Dr. Pahwa. My experiences have been excellent over the years.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I recently tried acupuncture for weight loss, and after 7 treatments I have lost 12 pounds. Happy with the results.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Location is good, but i had Terrible experience. However, it my personal experience

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I had also so unexpected experience. plz. look for alternative if you can

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

OMG so unprofessional!! I do not recommend!! Do not waste your hard earning money

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Ranvir Pahwa is one of the worst acupuncturists I have ever experienced. He is extremely unfriendly and unprofessional. Being born and raised in Calgary, I had many opportunities to visit acupuncturists from various counties, they have been very nice and friendly. But visiting Dr. Ranvir Pahwa was one of the worst experience in my 50 years life. All the time he claims that he is the best in Saskatoon, and he knows different kinds of treatments, but during my treatment he was not professional at all. During relaxing time, he keeps talking and talking!! He payment is also high in compare to other acupuncturists, I would not mind paying high price if it is even within average level of professionalism. He took GST and PST without mentioning in receipt. He is the only staff and doctor at the same time. He did not wash his hand within 35-40 mints of my visit while he was dealing money and medical staffs. I would not recommend him at all. Choice is your!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I saw Dr. Ravir in 2012. I went to see him with extreme pain hardly been able to walk on my right leg because of swelling and pain. I left his office feeling 50% better and took thee more treatments to get me 100% better. I have used him again for acupuncture and recommend him to anyone I know because of his wealth of knowledge in Alternative medicine. He is a very honest physician and his treatments really works. I also like getting vitamins from him because he supplies the good quality products. I am looking forward to use his skills as a homepath for any other needs.

Submitted January 18, 2017

I came to Dr Pahwa with a bladder infection. After one treatment, the result was amazing. My symptoms subsided immensley. An amazing man. Gord. Warman

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I was having neck and shoulder pain that was so bad, I was unable to work. After my first appointment, the pain was greatly reduced. And after my 4th appointment, I was back to full time work.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I had terrible pain in my lower back, hips and legs from a car accident several years ago. I was using several different pain killers each day to cope. . I have gone to several other acupuncturist in Saskatoon but with little results. After seeing Dr. Pahwa the pain level has gone from a 10 + and being medicated all day everyday to a 2 and on little to no medication. He has dramatically change my life for the better

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016