Ratings for Dr. Peter Vlaovic

I visited Dr. Vlaovic with a case of lifelong phimosis. He recommended a circumcision, but I was hesitant to lose my entire FS, and asked if he would do a partial circumsion instead (solving the problem without removing tissue unnecessarily). He said that a partial circumcision wouldn’t be “proper.” I asked him what he meant and he said that he didn’t like doing this kind of surgery anyway, and he was only interested in helping me if it was a “proper” circumcision. I asked him if it was medically necessary to do a full circumcision rather than a partial one that would be less invasive. And that, reader, is a question that he refused to answer. Instead he said, “We’re done here,” and threw me out. He opened the door, walked ahead of me, whispered something to the receptionist, and then took his next patient. “That was really weird,” I said to the receptionist, who stared straight ahead and pretended not to see me. “I’ve never experienced anything like that,” I continued, and she continued to ignore me. I’m glad that he’s helped some people and that they’ve found him compassionate. In my case, I was left shaken and in tears, and many years later I still think about that day and how he treated me.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Having had my surgery cancelled already 2 times I'm a bit annoyed. The worst is how his receptionist isn't professional, and when I went to pick up a form for my job, she wasn't in after saying to come by. Extremely messed up.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Unbelievable doctor with a fantastic personality. He gave me my life back and his bed side manner is top notch. He made me feel comfortable and that I was in good hands. Rita always gets back to me in regards to any questions I have and always take a care of me. Overall amazing experience and words cannot express how I truly feel.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

My experience with Dr Vlaovic has been great. He was very punctual and took the time to explain my surgery in detail in clinic and again before surgery. He moved my surgery date up as he could see how much pain I was in. I can’t tell you how great it felt to be understood. The Dr’s receptionist was very polite and informative. I am very happy to be under Dr Vlaovic’s care. I will definitely go to him again if I have another kidney stone attack in the future. - A.D.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I had a fantastic experience with Peter, he's efficient and very knowledgeable. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Dr Vlaovic is extremely knowledgeable and professional! Would highly reccomend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr. Vlaovic is punctual, professional, very helpful and I don't understand anyone who wouldn't give him 5 stars. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs his specialty. His assistant deserves the same enthusiasm. Thank you both! Joy Richards

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Thank you. Dr Peter Vlaovic and the staff of Michael Garron Hospital. For a job well done. Thank you so much. John Arthur Drinkwater

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Best doctor ever saved my life not one but twice how do you put a price on that

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I have terrible experience with Dr. Vlaovic and his staff. He is very rude person, and his staff is even worse. Judgemental, bad attitude, looking down at patient, sarcastic, mean spirited and unfriendly at all levels. Dr. Vlaovic might be knowowledgble doctor, but he is such rude and arrogant and unable to show who he actually is beyond this point. Just terrible experience. He and his nurses treated me worse than if I was a monster...

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017