Ratings for Dr. Peter Vlaovic

Dr. Vlaovic is punctual, professional, very helpful and I don't understand anyone who wouldn't give him 5 stars. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs his specialty. His assistant deserves the same enthusiasm. Thank you both! Joy Richards

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Thank you. Dr Peter Vlaovic and the staff of Michael Garron Hospital. For a job well done. Thank you so much. John Arthur Drinkwater

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Best doctor ever saved my life not one but twice how do you put a price on that

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I have terrible experience with Dr. Vlaovic and his staff. He is very rude person, and his staff is even worse. Judgemental, bad attitude, looking down at patient, sarcastic, mean spirited and unfriendly at all levels. Dr. Vlaovic might be knowowledgble doctor, but he is such rude and arrogant and unable to show who he actually is beyond this point. Just terrible experience. He and his nurses treated me worse than if I was a monster...

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Several years ago I was referred to Dr. Vlaovic by my GP because a node had been found on my prostate. For the appointment after the prostate biopsy I was advised that I must be accompanied for the next appointment..for obvious reasons. Before we had even sat down, Dr Vlaovic assured us that everything was fine. I will never forget that kindness.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

A most personable gentleman, with a keen interest in his patients' wellbeing. A fantastic memory for details of a patient's case.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I got a kidney stone lasered, so far things has been pain as expected. Dr V is helping me out get through this. He is the one being rewived not his staff. Dr. V seems like a nice guy, very busy. So are talks have been brief straight to the point. I still have a stent in me and need to go see him to get it took out. Will up date from there.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I don't seem to have a problem with him so far. But his receptionist is very nasty. Unpoilte and very unprofessional. Which makes me not want to see him as a doctor. He should let her go very unpleasant to even call nevermind show up in person. Already in pain and get treated like dirt for wanting to make an appt. ridiculous.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

My 11 year old son had surgery in November, Dr Vlaovic was caring and attentive. Surgery was a success. Thank you Dr V

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

The doctor was the least helpful. His staff are not polite and he was not polite either.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016