Ratings for Dr. Galina Chafikova

I have had four interactions with Dr Galina over the last three weeks. I found her to be very efficient and straight to the point. She ensures everything is completed and you are satisfied before finishing the consultation.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

I have recently discovered Dr Galina and I highly would recommend her. I am unsure where some of the negative comments have come from because she honestly is polite, caring and I now have chosen to see her

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

After previously having a miscarriage I was anxious when I found out I was pregnant. I found Dr Galina Chafikova to be very rude and abrupt. When I asked about the pregnancy booklet that the GP is suppose to give you that follows you to hospital I was told they don't do that and we would discuss it later down the track once we knew my pregnancy would eventuate into a baby. What a nice thing to say after experiencing a miscarriage. She was not interested in my medical history even though it was relevant to my pregnancy and had to be corrected several times as I had told her my first child was delivered via emergency caesarean, she kept saying normal vaginal delivery (defiantly a difference between the two) I felt she had no time for me and could not be bothered. As a registered nurse I know how she acted was very wrong and would not recommend her to anyone. Her practice standards needs to be reviewed.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

A wonderful caring doctor. recommend her for sure :-)

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr Galina, (who has a doctorate degree in gynaecology) is an erudite doctor who is consistently thorough. She is kind and friendly and always respectful and polite. What is more she treats her patients as intelligent people rather than adopt the familiar condescending tone of some of her profession - especially specialists. I thoroughly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Horrible bedside manner, rude and abrasive manner of talking, can't seem to get routine procedures right (tried on 3 separate occasions and now i'll be going elsewhere in future), called me a liar when asked for information and therefore making me undergo embarrassing and unnecessary tests. Would recommend anyone to steer clear of her. Staff at the clinic are wonderful and friendly however.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

Dr Galina is a very caring and knowledgable doctor. I totally would recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

she is professional,helpful and kind. she was on time and her knoledge surprise me

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Galina for over 12 months now and love the fact she works on logic and investigation, as opposed to guessing. I have always found her to be friendly and courteous.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

should not be practicing, dangerous, uneducated and needs supervision

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011