Ratings for Dr. Connie Chen

I came to this site hoping to find that Connie had come out of retirement and was practicing again. She was, hands down, the best doctor I have ever had and I miss her.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr Chen has been my doctor for the past 23 years. Sad to see her go. Dr Kreder delivered my first son and then Dr Chen my second son. I have seen Dr. Chen out in public and she still gives it to me for not following her instructions. Love her to death!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Connie delivered my children, the last one being 21 years ago. She has been my doctor since I was 16 years old and I am very sad to see her leave. This woman has seen me go through everything..from piercings (that she complained about on a regular basis) to me losing a child. Both of my boys, my oldest was delivered by Dr. Kreder before she went on mat leave and Connie took over, have only seen her. What will I do without Connie Chen. Why are you retiring lady?!?!?!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr. Chen is an amazing doctor. She has consistently provided thoughtful, personable care for many years. I travel a long distance to see her, and take my children to her as well. I will dearly miss her as she retires.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr Chen is the best Family Dr. I have had the luck to come across- She looks after all my family members and has for the last 16 years. She is attentive, caring and will not rush you but she is also very observant.Thank you for the many years you have been caring for us.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr Chen has been my family doctor for about 15 years! She is the best doctor out there, she is caring, very punctual, very helpful and very empathetic and goes that extra mile. I travel over an hour to see her for my appointments and she is well worth it. She will be mine and my family's doctor until the day she retires. I consider myself very lucky to have found such a GREAT person (doctor) to take care of my family and I!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Dr. Chen is the best family doctor. Literally everybody in my immediate and extended family goes to Dr. Chen. She is very attentive, always on time. I never have to wait long to see her and I sometimes get to go in before my appointment if I do decide to show up early. She is caring and knows her stuff. She will be my family doctor till the day she retires. I highly recommend Dr. Chen!!!! The clerical staff can get on my nervers at times and ALWAYS put you on hold for a VERY VERY long time. I hate calling the office.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

dr chen has been my doctor for over 20 years. She is always attentive, doesn't rush your appts and takes the time to know you as a person. Patient care at its best. I have many friends who also have her as a doctor and we all share the same sentiment - we are so lucky to be in her care!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr. Chen is an excellent doctor. Always willing to listen, and does not rush your appointments. Very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Dr Chen is an excelllent Family Doctor. SHe is concerned and watchful - helpful and sympathetic

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011