Ratings for Dr. Derek T. Dunlap

Excellent doctor and staff. Wonderful office and people.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I am beyond grateful for the excellent care I received . Dr. Dunlap is the best surgeon and I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

He did my wisdom teeth and let me tell you I was so scared about it!! But oh my gosh it was a piece of cake! All I had was laughing gas and anesthesia and I passed out, if people don't like needles then it was just the iv but it was barely a sting it hurt a little then I just awoke in a nice chair with a blanket over me. He have me everything I needed all the staff was nice the helpers were too! I am just so blown awayy pain isn't as bad as I thought! Go to him trust me you won't regret it!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

We have used Dr. Dunlap on two different occassions for three procedures. We would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

To be quite honest, Dr Dunlap saved my life. I became very sick with a severe infection and Dr Dunlap was the surgeon called in to assist with my surgery. He was very kind, very professional, never once lecturing me or talking down to me about the fact that my teeth were not what they should be. He took the time to talk to me, not at me as some doctors are known to do. He made sure I knew what was going on before and after surgery. He was very personable, and he made my scary experience a little better just by being nice and sincere. There is no doubt about it in my mind that I would not be here if it had not been for Dr Dunlap. Without hesitation, I would recommend his services to others.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

My son is a childhood cancer survivor and his teeth were negativly effected by all the chemotherapy that he recieved at an age when the teeth were in a sensitive timeframe. When the time came for an oral surgeon to step in and extract several of his teeth this doctor offered to treat him at no charge. We had been through a great deal and Dr. Dunlap was one of the few doctor's who made us feel comfortable from the start. He talked to my son like another peer and was very patient in accepting recommendations concerning his treatment from the hospital dentist at the treatment center where he recieved his bone marrow transplant. We had to see Dr. Dunlap about a dozen times but, due to the fact that he is an absolute HOTTIE, I never minded this drive to any appointment! Dr. Dunlap also see's adults and, come the time I need an oral surgeon, there's on doubt who I will see!! Honestly, he's the BEST!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2010