Ratings for Dr. Sura Hadad

I wouldn't recommend Dr.Hadad. I went to her when I was a student and explained I could only afford what my plan covered and if it wasn't covered I couldn't get the work done. She then went ahead and did all temporary fillings in my teeth and they mostly feel out within a year and the next densit I went to was astonished at the terrible work. She was very unprofessional and spoke about other patients and their issues while working on my teeth to her receptionist. She left me tilted back in the chair for long periods of time with my mouth wired open and a rain coat my mouth to go see other patients or do whatever she was doing. She also stopped working in my teeth for good lengths of time to look up at the ceiling TV and see what was going on with the show I was watching. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone any hopes she's improved her practice and professionalism since I was one of her patients.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Great caring Dr and understands what each patient is going through. I told her that I can't afford to fix my teeth so she mentioned about referring me to Dal dentistry. No other dentist did care like her. She didn't care about the money.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Terrible doctor. Only care for money. False diagnose, unfriendly, unprofessional.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

very professional and friendly staff, Dr. Hadad is amazing

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

New to Halifax and have been seeing Dr. Hadad for the last few months. So far I have no complaints. She has been incredibly timely with my appointments-- I'm rarely waiting in the waiting area to get started. She's efficient while I'm in the chair and always friendly. My only complaint is how long the "waitlist" is to get an initial appointment.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Great experience ever. Explained everything to me. Told me exactly how much it will cost and told me which ones are worse. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Always smiling and happy to do her work. I was very comfortable in the chair that I fell asleep. Never in my life had a great experience like this.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Cancelled my appointment the day before!! And told me the next appointment is four months later. Not professional.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

We came to Nova Scotia new and my daughter had a problem and we went to see Dr Hadad and we didn't have Insurance not only did she see us and treated her for free but she was amazing and very professional. These people that say she is money hungry are liars. They don't know anything. She only treats what is needed and I know for a fact that she watches areas until the need to be fixed then she does. People just try to ruin others reputation. These people have nothing else to do.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

What a rude woman. She's always late and treats her staff like garbage. Money hungry and pushy with treatment. She will over-treat if you have good insurance. Horrible woman; I found this out the hard way but I hear terrible things about her from other people she has worked on.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

The best be always professional. Her staff are amazing too I have been seeing her and the same staff for the past 8 years and always amazes me with her care and respect to everyone around her. I wouldn't follow her everywhere.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016