Ratings for Dr. Sura Hadad

very professional and friendly staff, Dr. Hadad is amazing

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

New to Halifax and have been seeing Dr. Hadad for the last few months. So far I have no complaints. She has been incredibly timely with my appointments-- I'm rarely waiting in the waiting area to get started. She's efficient while I'm in the chair and always friendly. My only complaint is how long the "waitlist" is to get an initial appointment.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Great experience ever. Explained everything to me. Told me exactly how much it will cost and told me which ones are worse. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Always smiling and happy to do her work. I was very comfortable in the chair that I fell asleep. Never in my life had a great experience like this.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Cancelled my appointment the day before!! And told me the next appointment is four months later. Not professional.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

We came to Nova Scotia new and my daughter had a problem and we went to see Dr Hadad and we didn't have Insurance not only did she see us and treated her for free but she was amazing and very professional. These people that say she is money hungry are liars. They don't know anything. She only treats what is needed and I know for a fact that she watches areas until the need to be fixed then she does. People just try to ruin others reputation. These people have nothing else to do.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

What a rude woman. She's always late and treats her staff like garbage. Money hungry and pushy with treatment. She will over-treat if you have good insurance. Horrible woman; I found this out the hard way but I hear terrible things about her from other people she has worked on.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

The best be always professional. Her staff are amazing too I have been seeing her and the same staff for the past 8 years and always amazes me with her care and respect to everyone around her. I wouldn't follow her everywhere.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Terrible experience with this dentist. She was rude to me and rude to her poor assistant. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

I would NOT RECOMMEND Dr. Hadad to any parents who wish their children to see a dentist. My 2.5 yr old went in for a cleaning and the x-ray confirmed he had a cavity developing in one of the teeth. Dr. Hadad told the front desk to book us in 5 weeks. I asked the front desk isn't that too long, what if the cavity gets worse? She said it's only a small cavity, and they have a cancellation list that she can put us on. So 5 weeks later we went in, and sure enough the cavity developed deeper. Dr. Hadad did the filling, but said if there's a bubble coming out of the side of the tooth (?what?) then the tooth might need to come out. How ridiculous is this? I wanted an earlier appointment but couldn't get it, and now you're telling me it might be too late? I'm also not impressed with her "chair-side" manner. She is definitely not a kid-friendly doctor. She was stern and border lining cold when talking to a toddler. During the filling session, she asked me to hold my son's hands because he started to wiggle, so I did. My son eventually bursted into tears and cried "done, mommy, done." At the end Dr. Hadad told me I shouldn't have held his hands, and often the parents wait outside. What??? She told me to come and hold his hands, and now it's my fault that he's crying? Unbelievable. Oh and she wanted to see him back in a month to take x-ray on the other side of the mouth because they didn't take one last time. Why didn't you take one last time? I won't get the answer to my question because I will NEVER have any of my kids seen by her EVER AGAIN!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Bad experience. On top of disrespect to me, I found her to be rude to her stagf

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015