Ratings for Dr. Sura Hadad

What a very rude woman, seems like she is just out to find problems to fill her pockets. I won't be back. I also found her to be rude to her staff.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Very late for my appointment, rude and uncaring. Rough with the needle and when putting in filling. Filling wrong colour. Looks bad. I will not be back!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Great place, clean, bright and friendly staff and dentist. Dr. Hadad knows her stuff.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

This dentist goes above and beyond to do a great job and makes you ver comfortable. I will follow her anywhere.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

The best ever in terms of pleasant, knowledge and service. Amazing in every way. I have been to so many in my life. Never seen a dentist that I can really relax and trust so much.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

She was totally disgusting as she was working in my mouth and then was clicking on her mouse and computer with the same contaminated gloves! I won't go back ever!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

I wouldn't recommend Dr.Hadad. I went to her when I was a student and explained I could only afford what my plan covered and if it wasn't covered I couldn't get the work done. She then went ahead and did all temporary fillings in my teeth and they mostly feel out within a year and the next densit I went to was astonished at the terrible work. She was very unprofessional and spoke about other patients and their issues while working on my teeth to her receptionist. She left me tilted back in the chair for long periods of time with my mouth wired open and a rain coat my mouth to go see other patients or do whatever she was doing. She also stopped working in my teeth for good lengths of time to look up at the ceiling TV and see what was going on with the show I was watching. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone any hopes she's improved her practice and professionalism since I was one of her patients.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Great caring Dr and understands what each patient is going through. I told her that I can't afford to fix my teeth so she mentioned about referring me to Dal dentistry. No other dentist did care like her. She didn't care about the money.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Terrible doctor. Only care for money. False diagnose, unfriendly, unprofessional.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017