Ratings for Dr. Miriam Rubano

I had Invisalign 2012 and she never checked my progress once always had interim dentists. Spent over 2000 dollars, though my teeth are ok they aren't perfect and I wish I had gone elsewhere

Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr. Rubano should not be in practice. To make a very long story short, she attempted to extract my wisdom teeth with me awake and apparently did not see in the x-Ray that my bottom left wisdom tooth was hooked into my jaw and she yanked and pulled so hard that she cracked the tooth and half of it was stuck inside my jaw. I was hysterically crying the whole time and she did not show an ounce of compassion. To this day the left side of my tongue is numb and I cannot taste. She should be in jail!!!

Submitted September 8, 2014

The dentists at "Terrific" Smiles have no idea what they are doing. Every time I go in there, there's a new dentist. The staff is extremely unprofessional.. Kelly sneezed in her hand and then reached for her dental tools without even pausing for a second to wash her hands ( or change her gloves!) I also had to listen to Kelly talk about her boyfriend while her children ran wild through the office in their bathing suits. I don't know how I found this creepy place, but I will never go back again! And I tell everyone I know to stay clear! Dr. Rubano is out for one thing and that is your money. She does not care if you get what you paid for or how her ( and her staff's) shoddy work affects people

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Took money for invisalign treatment, cancelled order to Invisalign kept my money disconnected phone

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Excellent in every way! She does this great program of bartering to allow people to get their teeth fixed who otherwise may not be able to afford treatment. Ive recommended many friends who were also pleased! Thank you Dr. Rubano!!!! And also the staff is awesome! Love Martha the hygienist!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

she is no professional treating with patients , she never is on time .

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

Dr.Rubano is an awesome dentist. She is very friendly and helped me with all my questions. I would recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

Worst place ever beyond comparrison. Very disapointing. Will not go back in the future.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

This dentist put me in pain & suffering! The area wasn't numb & she touch the root of my nerve w a niddle inst. the most painful experience ever, state of shock. I was shaking & crying. Saw another dentist the nx day & said don't ever go there again! I'm still in trauma & my tooth doesn't have a crown just a sedative filling! I don't recommend this Dentist based on my experience!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

First, your staff is amazing, so down to earth and helpful. I didn't get to tell you how awesome you are after my extraction :-) After 17 years of not going to dentist, I'm happy that I had someone like you in my mouth lol :-) Thanks for being so patient with me and being WICKED fast taking out my evil tooth :-) Sending all my friends your way!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011