Ratings for Dr. Yuen Moi Leong

My wife, 2 kids and myself have visited Dr. Leong for years and she has always been patient and tentative to our needs. I agree that the office is overworked and demands are high of this clinic but Dr. Leong has always answer and helped us with our medical concerns. One examples is when I had the shingles. I visited 3 doctors. 1 asked why I even visited him and was afraid I would pass it to him or something. Dr. Leong tended to my problem. She had her gloves on, examined me and prescribed the necessary anti-viral medications. I am grateful for her help.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

She is the worst dr. my family have ever visited!! She is rude, does not listen to patients for chief concerns (which, mind you, is the second step for any health care providers to find correct diagnosis after medical history). She gave both my parents wrong diagnosis that are way off, simply dismissing them as nutrition deficiencies. These could have lead to detrimental diseases. Imagine the consequences if she simply dismisses a deadly disease as "just a cold"!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Unbelievably bad doctor and service. Does not have any manners, no knowledge until she reads the computer while the patient is sitting in her office and then no actual plan to help patient. Doesn't even check blood pressure or heart. When my sick mother said "I am having trouble breathing" Dr's reply was "oh, too bad. That's it. This is the 4th time this Doctor has called my mother in for an appointment and for no reason that could not be handled over the phone, instead of sitting in the crowded office for over an hour. Two major errors this doctor has made that almost cost my mother her life. Office staff ignore us, are rude and barely speak English.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

The office staff and Doctor seem overworked and not able to provide the service required. Dr.Leong is pleasant however she is forgetful and always in a hurry. Its often a long wait to get to see her and she only spends a minute or so each time.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

She is impatient and forgetful. She prescribed some medicine for me which is no longer manufactured. This happened before and the pharmacist had notified her before but she prescribed the same medicine again. Maybe it's time for her to retire.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

SHE FORGOT TO REFER ME TO SEE MY OB DR. AND I MISSED AT LEAST 2 CHECKING FOR MY BABY. IF I DID NOT CALL THE OFFICE.. I PROBABLY WONT GET ANY CHECK TILL I GIVE BIRTH!! BE AWARE OF THIS DR.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

The waiting time was always over 30 mins but the time you actually spent with her would usually be less than 10 mins. She always rushed her patients out and seemed like trying to leave the room for next patients. She refused to give me gastroscope even I've suffered stomach upset for more than 5 years. I've heard that due to the medical policy in Canada, one patient is only allowed to have gastroscope once every two years. But man, I've asked her at least 3 times for gastroscope in the past 5 years I visited her, for all the symptoms I had and am still suffering now, she always turned me down and insisted that my symptoms were not that sever for the test. If I don't need a gastroscope, why I ALWAYS ****after my meals while have stomach pain before and after the meals?For over 5 years! She once referred me to a specialist who was just as bad as her, and both of them didn’t cure me. I'm looking for a new family doctor now, because I don't want to feel hopeless and dying in my mid 20s.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

She was very rude and told me to leave he room as soon as I told her I had a family doctor but I feel I need to switch to a new one. Did not ask me why and said"I am not accepting new patient who is Mean".???? I was actually smiling the whole time which is literally 30 seconds I was in there.She is the worst.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

She is be worset doctor i have ever seen. She is not responsible for my illness and is not willing to listen.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

didn't really know exact reason of my ear problem, but prescibled a strong medicine to me.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011