Ratings for Dr. Neeraja C. Mattay

Truly wanted to give this practice a ZERO OR ONE due to Rosa or Rose or whatever her name is at the front desk. She needs training by Diana. I don't go to the practice for the manners of the front office staff, I go for Dr Chaudry ( whom I truly wish wasn't always 20-25m late). Have considered changing doctors just because of the poor front office, RUDE AND DISMISSIVE staff (except Diana). Danielle the aesthetician on the other hand, everything I read about her is true so far. I'm impressed with her. It was my first visit with her - though I've been going here for about 10 years now- I'm excited about our plan and I will see if consistency will be key and will update reviews as I go along. So far, she's been impressive and VERY knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

The best doctor I have ever seen. Incredibly knowledgeable. Very friendly. I would highly recommend

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

poor bedside manner. incompetent. no follow up. does not care about your medical issues only cosmetic ones...they make her the big bucks.

Submitted July 10, 2015

She is so nice! She knows her stuff and adds a personal touch, really making you feel good and important. She is booked out a few weeks, but that's probably because she is so great!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I've had none thing but... positive experiences every time I've stepped foot into this practice ! Every one ...of my family members are patients of this practice...... going on 17years now, I highly recommend any and everyone in need of a Dermatologist to not hesitate to schedule an appointment to see any of the Doctors or PA s with this practice , they are all amazing !!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Although seemed knowledgeable, she did not really listen to my concerns. Two separate visits for removal of growth on my scalp and still not done. I spent 99% of the time with the physicians assistant, who is very nice, but I still have the growths and now will have to find a different dermatologist to remove the growths.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

I went there to have a lesion removed from my scrotum. I was made to lie naked on the exam table while the doctor injected a numbing agent. Her female assistant left the room several times to retrieve equipment and left the door open to the hallway. While the quality of care was excellent, their concern for patient modesty left something to be desired. I was left in plain sight with genitals exposed for over twenty five minutes while the doctor and her assistant hovered over me after the procedure was done.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Dr. Neeraja C. Mattay's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Neeraja Mattay’s clinical expertise flourished from a background of educational excellence. She graduated from high school as valedictorian, was first in her class at college, and was elected to a prestigious medical honor society. Additional studies in internal medicine and residency in dermatology (where she earned a special award for excellence in academics and teaching) paved Dr. Mattay’s way for a satisfying career of helping others look and feel good. As a Board-certified dermatologist and lead physician at Dermatology Associates of Northern Virginia, she applies skill and experience to a full range of medical and cosmetic dermatology services.

• English

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Centreville, VA