Ratings for Dr. Amir Manzoor

Excellent client services and helpfulness. He seems to really care.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Best, most knowledgeable doc around. You can actually talk with him and he explains everything. He is super busy, but manages to help everyone.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Wait is over 3 hours. Office with flies in ceiling lights. System looses information

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

What a wonderful, caring doctor he is. He is so attentive to my needs--both physical and mental! I wish every doctor could take notes from him.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

I had Thyroid Cancer I can tell you this man always checks to make sure I am on the right track! His office is so busy because he is smart and realistic. I have to see him for a much longer time then most and I sit in the waiting room and get to listen to all his patients and by far we are the most luckest people to have him. I was recommended by Dr. Wong who did the surgery on my Thyroid and have followed up with Manzoor these doctor really care not only about your well being but the whole you! Dr. Manzoor is training a new PA and when we met I was nerves because I was going through so many emotions CANCER can anyone at a young age ever get past that not likely but she stayed on the phone with me for over an hour while I despreately cried out for help! Not just understanding but helping me forgive myself that Cancer wasn't something I did that it happens. These are five star generals of health in my communtity. I am very proud of them and always will be.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2007

Good doctor, but you will spend a lot of time (on average over an hour) waiting to see him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

My husband had by-pass surgery. Dr. Manzoor was the Dr. who saw my husband in the hospital after they discovered he had suger. We have called his office since last thursday and to say the least his nurse is less than professional and VERY RUDE! Most truly great people surround themselves with great people. Dr. Manzoor when we saw him in the hospital was amazing and would recomend HIM to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

This is very highly regarded Dr. In my area. He is very knowledgeable. He takes the time to see to your health care needs and is very accomodating. I liked him alot.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2006

Dr. Amir Manzoor's Credentials

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1991)

Delta Dental