Ratings for Dr. Richard Kennedy

I have seen Dr. Kennedy on multiple occasions for multiple family members and I trust him with my life. He is very knowledgeable and caring and will go out of his way to help. If he feels the need for a referral, he does not hesitate, but has picked up on things that other doctors have missed. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Told me I only have bronchitis when I was on the verge of developing pneumonia instead. I had to go to the ER after seeing him. He treated me like a moron and didn't listen to me, which resulted in a wrong diagnosis. If I would have listened to him, I would have pneumonia and my life would be at risk. Having had asthma since childhood I know when something more is going on and there has to be some sort of exchange, but Dr. Kennedy dismissed my claims of certain medications and their effectiveness and refused to follow a standard course of treatment. What could happen to someone who trusts his wrong diagnosis and just goes home? Don't trust him whatever you do.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2010

Dr. Richard Kennedy's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1985)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan