Ratings for Dr. Baron G. Holt

This office is different than any place you have ever been. The caring and compassionate staff are there to serve their patients. I am already off medications in a short period of time and have never felt better in my life. I have brought in my family and friends and will continue to share the message they teach of health to everyone I meet!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr. B and his staff have helped me and my husband live a much healthier and happier life. We had no idea what we were doing to our bodies before the education we got from Dr. B. I am so thankful and feel extremely blessed that he is a part of my health care and my life.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I completely disagree with the last comment!!! I have been a patient of Dr Baron's for over 2 years now and he has educated me more than anyone in the healthcare profession. He spend many of his off hours pouring into his patients and he helps a lot of people. He completed changed my life and my families life and I would refer anyone to him. In fact I have brought several people that I know into his office and they have all had great results.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

What a disappointment! This man not only tries to sell this stuff to me, he is always very unprofessional and misleading. I have never met anyone in the healthcare sector who has lacked as much respect and bedside manners as Baron did. I would not recommend him to anyone. I feel bad calling him a doctor and would not trust him to take care of anyone I know. Unfortunately I can say that he was of no help and his inappropriate behavior with me will surely never bring me back to his office.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

Everything my family has experienced is amazing!! Definitely the Ritz Carlton of chiropractic. I can see why he is the team doctor for USA Olympics.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

The results I have gotten from Dr. Baron's treatment are remarkable. After being told by my MD and my former chiropractor, that I would need surgery, I sought out a different approach to healing without surgery. Maximized living doctors work with you to retrain your posture and help to educate you on proper diet and exercise. My neck has reversed it's curve more that 50 degrees towards the back, toward restoring my normal "Arch of Life". My pain was at a level 10 when we started our work together and within 2 months, we have gotten these remarkable results and my pain is down to a level 2 and we are only half way through the treatment! His caring and knowledgeable staff work hard to educated you on proper posture and their home exercise program, which everyone receives. The principals of Maximized living, include reducing stress and toxins and increasing healthy food and exercise. I am so fortunate to have found Dr. Baron. I would recommend him to everyone, just for prevention!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Everything was amazing and his staff was so helpful! I wish everyone could experience the healthcare I received there!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Dr. Baron G. Holt's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 2009)