Ratings for Dr. Mark S. Sullivan

Dr Sullivan is excellent, kind and compassionate, and he takes his time to listen to your concerns and provides solutions. Very professional and classy gentleman. Thank God for Dr. Sullivan he has helped us help our clients on a regular basis.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

He has been my doctor for many years. I have always found him to be very compassionate, caring, knowlegable, and professional. He does not dismiss my complaints but either advises me or sends me to a specialist. We wouldn't think of going to any other family practice physician. My husband was fearful of going to physicians and it took me a considerable number of years to convince him to go to Dr. Sullivan. He now wouldn't go to anyone else. He finds him very caring and willing to do whatever it takes to keep him healthy.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2008

Dr Sullivan was my Doctor for several years. I found him to be very knowledgable, and sel;dom rushed. Although he did tend to dismiss some complaints, he was always willing to test further and was never condescending. Overall I was pretty happy.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2006

Dr. Mark S. Sullivan's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Fairfield, CA