Dr. Robert B. HOWELL

Ratings for Dr. Robert B. HOWELL

Dr. Howell is a great, kind person. His staff is perfect. However, our experience was awful. There were always children screaming in back room. He uses a new method of applying local pain killer. Instead of one shot, it constantly gives multiple shots like a tattoo. My brave older daughter politely kept telling him how painful this was. Also he uses wedges between the healthy teeth to anchor a stretchy rubber barrier...thing. My daughter was having lots of pain from these being wedged between her teeth. He flat out told her that, no, it didn't hurt. I know my kid, she wouldn't exaggerate. Then my younger child had to be put under. The anesthesiologist was so so flustered with how long the procedure was taking. It wasn't just a few minutes too long. It was hours. There was a regular understanding that the anesthesiologist charges Dr. Howells patients less than the real time, because he doesn't think they should have to pay more for him being sooooo slow.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Told us every one of our kids had MASSIVE amount of dental work to be done. Wanted us to take out a loan to pay it for 4 grand, that's after insurance portion. Went to different dentist and found 80 percent of work he claimed needed to be done was false. Told us initial consult was free but he turned around and raped our insurance for like 800. Do not trust this crazy animal.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012