Dr. Pedram Yaghmai

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Pedram Yaghmai

Dr. Yaghmai and his assistant mrs. Fab are excellent, My procedure went very well . I highly recomend him and his teame

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

Dr Yaghmai/staff did what appears to be a great job of treating gum/implant irritation issue. I'd use them again.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

It was a positive experience I would definitely refer Dr. Yaghmai to friends, cowprkers, and relatives. He was a great doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

AWESOME GROUP!!! Everyone was great. The oral surgery took all of 5 minutes and I never even knew it was done and complete.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Dr. Yaghmai is very knowledgeable and takes his time to patiently answer questions. His mastery of oral surgery is very impressive. Dr. Yaghmai's staff are very efficient as well.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

Office staff extremely efficient, knowledgeable and friendly. Doctor is very personable and concerned about his patient. If I had another child needing their wisdom teeth removed, I would use this practice.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

Dr. Yaghmai is heaven sent. My extraction and implant was quick and painless of course I have severe dental anxiety so I have to be out to sleep but doctor yaghmai works quickly and efficiently and is very kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr. Yaghmai was referred by my dentist to remove 4 impacted wisdom teeth. Dr. Yaghmai and his staff were caring, professional and knowledgeable. The procedure was over in 30 minutes! I literally have no pain after 24 hours and highly recommend Dr. Yaghmai.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Excellent treatment, great staff, very good practice.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013