Ratings for Dr. Shari Y. Sperling

I love Dr. Sperling - she's very personable & knowledgable, but the wait in her office every time is quite time consuming - each time that I've been there, I wait for 30 minutes (or more) before they call me in. I also suspect that they keep trying to get U to come back over & over again for various reasons (for the billing) but I could be wrong, that's just how they made me feel.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Sperling. She has seen me through melanoma, basal cell and more. A more thorough and compassionate doctor I could not ask for.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr. Sperling kind, respectful, and listens to concerns. She follows up with promptly with test results. I appreciate the fact that I left the office with a plan for treatment. I look forward to many more wonderful experiences with Dr. Sperling. ---Anna

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr Sperling is a wonderful physican. My son and I have had appointments with Dr Sperling for skin screenings and mole removals for almost a year. Dr Sperling is a warm, gracious, and charming individual. She makes her patients feel comfortable and at ease from the moment she enter the room. She has treated both my son and I with the utmost care and concern. Dr Sperling is very professional, extremely intelligent, and knowledgeable in her field. Her diagnosises and procedures have been stellar. An older review could not have interpreted a physicians' consultation any more incorrectly. This individual clearly has NO understanding of just how important a professional second opinion can be. The saying "Two Heads Are Better Than One" applies to almost all professions and has no negative bearing on the indivdual seeking the second opinion. In fact that person should be commended for caring enough to seek additional advise. I trust Dr Sperling wholeheartedly with mine and my sons well-being!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Not sure what the older post was referring to. I have been seeing dr Sperling for a few months for my son and myself and she has been excellent in diagnosing and treating us. In my experience, when a physician gets input from other co- workers, it just shows they care more about their patients, and are extra conscientious to geta second opinion, and this does not reflect poorly at all on their own capabilities. In any case, I strongly recommend dr Sperling to anyone who is looking for an excellent dermatologist. She is warm and trustworthy and has given my family excellent medical care.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

My father saw Dr. Sperling for a cyst on his back. On exam, she noticed a skin cancer in another location and saved his life. She was very thorough, professional, and knowledgeable. Dr. Sperling was warm, took her time to treat my father, and explained everything very well. I strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr Sperling is the worst doctor I've ever seen. She was so clueless in the diagnosis that she had to call some of the other more experienced doctors in the office to help her out. I would never ever visit or recomend this doctor to anyone. Now I know why its so easy to schedule an appointment with her at anytime. Noone wants unexperienced doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Sperling was not a good doctor and would never go back to her. Her partner, Dr. Zurada is much better.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012