Ratings for Dr. Buuloc T. Luu

Took care of me like I was his family member. You can't get any better than this.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

he was very kind and will to listen to my problems and explain everything very thoroughly.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr. Luu was a welcome experience after seeing a gynecologist at Kaiser that in my opinion was terrible. Dr. Luu struck me as easy to talk to and helpful. However, I think he must be a new doctor, because he came across to me as not incredibly knowledgeable. This is just my opinion. I liked his demeanor though.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I had a positive experience with Dr. Luu. I gave birth to triplets and had some complications. Dr. Luu took time to answer my questions and address any concerns I had. Dr. Luu is a caring doctor and made sure I got treatment for my post partum depression.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

This doc is very rude, and NOT knowledgeable at all in this field. Not answered your questions, and wanted to kick you out his office immediately.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011