Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Baroni

I just moved to the Orlando area so this was my second visit to this practitioner. My previous doctors' physicals included things like checking my spine, listening to my lungs and heart, etc... so when I went in and the tech told me to pull up my pants and handed me a cover and said he was going to perform an EKG I was surprised. As a 44 year old non-smoking woman with no health problems no doctor had ever ordered an EKG on me before and I was also under the impression that a cardiologist would perform an EKG, which I have since found out is incorrect. However, when I asked the practitioner Nicholas Baroni about it, asking if I would be charged if my insurance didn't cover it and questioning why I needed an EKG in a nice, polite way he flew off the handle and yelled at me that if that's what I thought that they were just trying to make money that I had to leave and threw me out of the office. I do not think I was out of line questioning if this procedure was necessary and I am shocked and insulted by the rude way I was treated. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015