Ratings for Dr. Mouhammad H. Seirawan

I have never encountered a medical professional as rude or incompetent as Dr. Seirawan. He is in a pediatric practice with absolutely no tolerance or skill for dealing with children. He was borderline abusive to my 2 year old, threatening to strap her to a plastic board while awake in order to do a procedure that the next dentist we saw said was completely unnecessary. When I refused a treatment (based on evidence based protocols), he dropped me from his practice (good riddance!) and wrote in my child's charts that he dropped her because she was 'defiant' and that her chipped tooth was because of poor diet and because of her race, not because she fell down and chipped it as I reported. I found another dentist who immediately saw my daughter, made her laugh, agreed with my choice to refuse to strap my child down to a board for an unnecessary procedure. Please parents. Stay away from this doctor. He is harmful and should lose his license for incompetence.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013