Ratings for Dr. William A. Yoder

I needed a Dr. To fix my foot after it was destroyed by Dr. Debra Young at Dr. Cernak private operating room. Dr. Yoder scolded me and said I was looking for a lawsuit , and my; foot was only cosmetic. Then went on to tell me the extensive surgery required to fix it. He said if I didn't have it done, it would continue to get worse. Surgery , and plaster cast for 6 weeks. No weight on it at all. Very rude and nasty man that contradicted himself ! Cosmetic ? I think not !

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Doctor performed surgery on my mothers foot. We ran into many problems throughout recovery time. Almost 6 months later and still have an open wound. The doctor never suggested a wound clinic, her family doctor did when he prescribed another antibiotic for yet another infection. Family doctor suggested another doctor all together. Once we asked for records, our treatment from staff was no longer friendly. When we received her medical records, there were several things that had been charted that never occurred. There are reading for weight and blood pressure at every visit and they were never taken. There are conversations noted in chart that never happened. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. William A. Yoder's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2011)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kenosha, WI