Ratings for Dr. Mojgan Mazhari

Dr. Mazhari is a wonderful dentist who does great work; I had 11 crowns done by her way back when (in 1998-99), and they are still doing beautifully! More recently, she made a bite guard for me that worked really, really well. Unfortunately for her, I had not had anything but maintenance (cleaning) done for so long, I finally decided to join a dental plan and find a lower-priced dentist. Dr. Mazhari was incredibly supportive of this decision, which really surprised me. I would recommend her wholeheartedly for any substantial dental work you need done!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr. Mazhari provided me with excellent care. She has great attention to detail and genuinely cares about her patients. The office is always clean and the staff friendly. Dr. Mazhari is able to do most difficult dental work in her office (such as crowns, root canals), which minimizes the use of outside specialists. As a result, her prices are higher than other dentists in the area, but the quality of the work provided is far superior.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011