Dr. Lindsey A. Behlen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lindsey A. Behlen

This Physician has changed my life! My chronic back pain was so bad, after seeing Dr. B for several weeks I had a 50% improvement in my pain.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Very concerned for your health and wellbeing. I have severe back pain and when I walk out of her treatments I feel like a new person.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Dr. Behlen is the only doctor to see for integrative medicine and acupuncture if you need help with fertility I went to some other people that claimed they treated fertility, but it was nothing like the knowledge Dr. Behlen has. she blocked out over an hour for me and we talked about my entire history. She explained things to me that no other doctor had before. She went through l nutrition and foods to eat, and so many other things to help me concieve. I've referred multiple friends to her and they have all had great results.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Behlen is wonderful and easy to talk too. She helped me feel at ease my first time in for acupuncture and I would recommend her to anyone! I feel better and I am grateful.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Behlen sat down and took so much time with me to determine what was actually causing my pain. I had been getting so many injections at a different pain clinic that weren't helping. Dr. Behlen was the first doctor who actually performed an exam and put her hands on my back! She discovered where the pain was actually coming from and now after 3 weeks I'm nearly pain free and feeling the best I have in over 5 years. She is very thorough and intelligent!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Dr.Behlen dramatically helped me decrease my pain medications. After just two weeks my chronic hip and leg pain was basically gone. She was the first doctor in years to actually sit down and listen to my concerns and actually want to help instead of presribing another pill. I was pleasantly surprised with her compassion and knowledge. She is very skilled and her educational background is incredible! I am so happy with her care!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

She is so comforting and informative. I've been getting fertility treatments and she has given me great advice nutritionally and next steps. Wonderful doc! Hoping for baby dust soon!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Dr.Behlen is very Smart in her field and has been r eally helpful to me and my mom. She helped my nerve pain caused by back. She is a god sent. BEST DOCTOR in Tulsa to go to for nerve pain. I tell everyone about her.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

Dr. Behlen has literally given me years back to my life. After many years of seeing multiple doctors for my hip, low back and neuropathy pain, I basically was giving up. One of my co-workers gave me Dr. Behlen's card and I wish i would have gone in sooner! She has helped me more than any other doctor I have seen for my pain. I have been able to get off of some of my medications and stop taking almost all of my gabapetin. I would say I am 95% better now. She really is a wonderful doctor. I definitely recommend anyone to her care.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

After 3 failed IVF cycles, I was referred to Dr. Behlen for infertility treatment. I have to admit I was apprehensive at first because of all the things we have already gone through. Dr. Behlen sat down with me and really gave me her undivided attention. She even went above and beyond what other doctors had done by covering proper nutrition to focus on and what to stay away from for optimal fertility success. I'm proud to say I'm only 8 weeks away from my due date. She was a blessing for my husband and I. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr. Lindsey A. Behlen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AHC