Ratings for Dr. Regina M. Dagorret

I have been seeing Dr Dagorret for several years, mainly for my shoulder ad arm pain and muscle tightness. She has always been on time, very helpful and a fantastic resource for nutrition and herbal support for the body. I can highly recommend seeing her for all sorts of problems related to the body,nutrition and herbs! I always feel a lot better after a treatment.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I Have been going to Regina for over a year now and have had amazing results. I went in with chronic pain from a car accident I was in about 7 years ago and have seen a measurable results (really I am able to move in ways I have not in years). I have sought her advice on both my allergies and diet as well and this woman has more knowledge than any doctor I have seen before. I am grateful to have been referred to her.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

I had a great experience at Dr Dagorret's office. I went in feeling very discouraged about the prognosis of my chronic condition. I learned so much about what I had and what I could do myself to help me get better. It all made sense and is working. Lifestyle changes and acupuncture has been a real miracle for me.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Regina's knowledge goes far beyond acupuncture, and she keeps up on a great many health maintenance and post-injury therapies, including nutritional, exercise, laser, infrared, etc. A life-changing health professional!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011