Ratings for Dr. Chun Li

Chun Li has been treating me for the past 3 years and is an excellent practitioner. I have many wear and tear injuries from working as a landscaper and they have all improved under treatment. Some are gone. Chun Li always has a positive attitude and focuses on what your pain issue is. She is very knowledgeable and can explain clearly what is going on within the body. I often think she is more knowledgeable than my PCP. I am thankful to have been referred to her.

Submitted January 3, 2015

First of all Chun is not a doctor. Second, she can't listen to a simple, reasonable request from a patient. Instead she did the opposite of what o requested and cause my to have an additional injury. I wouldn't send anyone to her! Nice person who seems knowledgeable but cannot be trusted. No wonder she has last minute cancellations most days.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I tried accupuncture as an alternative to a surgical procedure for Lone AFB. Do I know if the results are long term? No, but Dr Li has helped my acid reflux,stress and anxiety levels, neck pain and irregular heart beat more than I EVER expected. I am more than pleased with her expertise,energy and concern for my health.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014