Ratings for Dr. John E. Groves

This so called doctor is a real work. Been going for like 2 years to get teeth cleaned. Insurance pays full for 2 cleaning per year. usually the charge has been less than $200.00 and I never got a bill.....except now.This last time he charged me over $600.00 !!!! This money hungry grub only wants your money. Told me I needed a filling so I let him .... 6 months later he now tells me he needs to work on the same tooth .... what a sham. Canceled my next appointment and I will NEVER go back !!!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Was told after they charged me $500 for a filling my tooth was cracked under the gum up to the root. I was never given a chance to not waste my $500 on a filling. When I went back 2 weeks later with problems is when I was told it was broke and he knew it before he filled it. I was ales to pay a $79 exam fee and was told my $500 for a wasted filling could not apply toward the removal of tooth or bridge to replace it. No thank you. I will take my money elsewhere. Should have been given the option on how to fix my tooth once he knew it was broke.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Disrespectful staff, money hungry. They did not notify me that it would cost over $400 for my procedure, then when I decided to cancel it, wanted me to pay $25 cancellation fee. The procedure before that, cost over $200. I paid $125 up front and was told that was all I owed, until I'm drugged up, about to walk out and all of a sudden there's a bill on my account for another $75. Go to transfer my x-rays elsewhere, and there is a $10 bill on my account when I hadn't seen them in over a year.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Disrespectful dentist and staff. Long waits and they are very put out by doing their job.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I absolutely LOVE this office! Without fail, every single time I have called to schedule an appointment I have been greeted by a friendly staff member. They are very accommodating when scheduling appointments. The office is also very child friendly. The staff was very kind and gentle with my 2 little girls. My girls love going to Dr. Grove's office. My teenage daughter also had a great experience. Dr. Groves was very thorough and answered all of our questions. Everyone in the office was so pleasant. I would definitely recommend this dental office. We have always had great experiences.

Submitted August 7, 2014

Here is a good place to waste time and money. They insist you confirm appointments and don't answer the phone when you call. Also there is no voicemail. A few times when I called it sounded like someone picked up and then there was a loud machine noise. So when you show up on time for your appointment, they are so unprepared, they make you wait 45 minutes to an hour while they "set up". And they charge you for each visit even if you are going to complete a procedure that was already paid for. Rich people nonsense.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Repeatedly go in for the same tooth to get fixed. Still not fixed. Been in... 5 times in less than two years?

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Love the place been going there for nine years.very pleasant place.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Up to now, I made 4 trips to fix one tooth they worked over and over. Every time they will charge you for some procedure to correct their own medical mistakes. And I am still brothed by the tooth they never fixed. Not worth the money and pain. Not recemmended.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Very kind and patient. I have 2 teenage daughters that don't like to take care of their teeth and this dentist encourages them with the perfect amount of firmness and caring.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011