Ratings for Dr. Christina L. Eliason

Have been using Dr. Eliason for several years. She always takes the time to sit and catch up, is very thorough, kind and knowledgeable. I always feel like I am the only patient she has, when I am there. Never have to wait long, office staff is friendly and helpful. Love everything about the practice.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I liked this Dr. and found that she was more willing than most docs to run tests to find out what the problem is when she doesn't know the problem...not just say, "hum..I don't know." and leave it at that. She didn't always help solve the problem, but she did try and that is half the problem with most doctors. My only complaint is that I had to move to a new state and she would not allow me to take my records with me.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

I have been going to see Dr. Eliason for several years and I highly recommend her (and her nurse Dawn). She is very knowledgeable and friendly. I went to see her once with a severely injured knee and while that isn't her area of expertise, she was able to get me seen by an orthopedist very quickly the next day.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2010

As a RN I see and get to know many doctor's, some of them can care less if you live or die. Dr. Eliason is a fantastic MD. She listen to your concerns big or small and go the extra mile for her patients. There are so few doctors out there like Dr. Eliason. I'm truly blessed to have her as my primary care physician.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

As a Senior Citizen I have been to see many Doctors over the years. Dr. Eliason ranks with the best I have seen. She listens to the patient and takes time, both rare qualities for many Doctors. It is wonderful for your Doctor to see you as a person, not a number.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

I've been going to Dr. Eliason for several years and really like her. Both she and her nurse (Dawn) are very friendly and helpful. Not only is she my doctor, but she has been my son's doctor since day 1. The longest I have ever had to wait is 20 minutes, and that was only when they fit us in when my son was sick. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007

Dr. Eliason is wonderfual and by far the greatest Doctor I have ever had. I will never quit seeing her!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007

Very nice and thoughtful. Listens to your concerns and offers helpful advice. I will recommend and continue to use her in the future.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2006

Very professional and considerate of patients needs and mental status. I am dealing with a chronic life long disease. She was very kowledgeable and helpful in getting me the diagnosis. Her staff is very professional and always returns calls.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2006

Dr. Christina L. Eliason's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Olathe, KS