Ratings for Kevin D. Shin

Am one of his cancer patients Pt 10 years We see Dr Shin first for every weakness or illness first Cures sinus allergies to boosting immune system to repair stroke damage

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

i'm happy to review for Dr.Shin, If I have a any pain issues I alway asking to him first. He treated me over 10 yrs. for chronic stomach pain and neck pain and sprain feet.. ..and my family 's pain too. maybe I visited his office more than family physician. I recommended to everyone!! ...from Amy Toris.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

I went to Dr Shin, looking for an explanation to some anxiety/stress symptoms. After talking to Dr Shin, he quickly pinpointed my problem/symptoms as the result of stress accummulation over a long period of time. I was a bit incredulous about the treatment but after listening to his explanation I kinda decided to try it out. It turns out, this stuff really works.. I've witnessed some amazing improvements over my condition and every time I can't wait for the next session so I can make myself feel better. Dr Shin is WONDERFUL, he really cares about you.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

I had a lower back pain and sciatic pain sametimes. after Dr.shin treated me, all pains gone within 1 mo. my backpain was chronic conditions. unbelievable.. but it's real. try it. better than surgery...^..^

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011