Ratings for Dr. Marc D. Anderson

Dr. Marc is amazing. He is attentive and really appears to listen. He takes times to treat and really lays out a treatment plan that takes my needs in consideration. Please go to 360 chiropractic. You won't be disappointed with your treatment and care.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. Marc is great! Very knowledgeable yet puts it in a way for me to be able to understand. Most importantly he really cares about his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Marc at 360 Chiropractic.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Marc now for a couple weeks for neck & shoulder pain because I work long hours at my desk on my computer. He has done chiropractic and acupuncture on me and I'm feeling so much better already. I've been to chiropractors before where they cracked your neck and the relief never lasted, but Dr. Marc uses an activator instrument that eliminates the need for the twisting & turning. I wasn't sure what to think, but I needed to try something new because what I was doing before wasn't working and I couldn't deal with the pain anymore. I'm so glad I went to 360 Chiropractic. Dr. Marc is wonderful. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

I started going to 360 Chiropractic after I injuried my back on the job. I must say I wasn't sure what to think of the activator tool they use, but I can't deny the results. Dr. Marc has been great. He shoots it to me straight and tries to explain things so that I can understand. Between the chiropractic adjustments, acupuncture and rehab I am already 90% better...and it's only been a few weeks now. Great doctor. I would definitely recommend Dr. Marc to my friends & family. Thanks 360.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

I went to see Dr. Marc at 360 Chiropractic a couple of weeks ago for my headaches...which are completely gone by the way. I had my doubts with chiropractic at first, but I am a believer now. Thanks Dr. Marc you are the best!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010