Ratings for Dr. Martha A Gabey

Have gone to her several times and she is very professional and does excellent work

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

Dr Gabey is by far one of the worst plastic surgeons in the tri state area. She did the worst reconstruction surgery on me. She does not listen to her patients or care what their needs are. My implants were different sizes and shapes and one was higher than the other. Then I got a staff infection in one breast and the implant was infected. Now I am dealing with another infection in the other breast. This all started in 9/2013 and I have at least another year in front of me to fix if things can be fixed.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. MARTHE GABEY is very nasty rude and she has messed up on my surgery she refused to put draining tubes after my surgery she cursed at me and grabbed my stomach and said if u f----- lose this you will lose the fat on the side of my breast that she did not take off she left it on me. I had the surgery on March 11 2013 and its now July 18 2013 and I'm just starting to heal successfully. It was only supposed to be for 24 hrs I was told and I will begin but after numerous ER visits and finding another plastic surgeon and visiting nurse every other day to clean and pack my wound I'm finally recovering.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Excellent job with great results.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

Dr. Martha A Gabey's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal