You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Chris C. Murphy

I am impressed with the professionalism, the care, and the treatment Dr. Murphy and his staff provide. And I'm thrilled with my new smile!!! Everyone was most helpful and all questions were answered promptly (in office or over the phone). I would highly recommend Dr. Murphy to anyone, any age, seeking orthodontic treatment.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Dr. Murphy and his staff were wonderful. My son wore braces for 18 months and his teeth look fabulous. They were flexible with payment options. We rarely had to wait more than 10 minutes for our appointments and everyone was always friendly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Murphy.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr. Murphy and his staff are always caring, friendly and make sure that we are taken care of. I have two kids that are being treated by this office and I would recommend them at anyone looking for an orthodontist whose staff treats you like family. They explain things age-appropriately and thoroughly. They are the best!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Dr Murphy was always pleasant and helpful. His staff were friendly and always willing to answer any of my questions. Very happy with my new chompers!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Great staff, flexible with appointment changes for me, yet always exactly on schedule at the office.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

I've worked in a general dentistry office for many years, so not just any orthodontist would do. Due to our many years of referring our patients to Dr Murphy, I would never have thought to go anywhere else. The best orthodontic cases we have seen have been Dr Murphy's, and I can"t wait to get my braces off and see my own final results! I always look forward to seeing Dr Murphy and his entire staff.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

On spot to answer questions, return calls, and gave great advise for treatment. Dr. Murphy and his staff set right expectations. We had a 24 month plan and treatment ended up completing 2 months earlier then expected which exceeded my epecations.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr. Chris C. Murphy's Credentials

• University of the Pacific Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am impressed with the professionalism, the care, and the treatment Dr. Murphy and his staff provide. And I'm thrilled with my new smile!!! Everyone was most h..."

December 19, 2014
  • City changed from "SCOTTSDALE" to "PHOENIX"

February 21, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Chris" to "Chris C."

April 8, 2012
  • First Name changed from "C. Chris" to "Chris"

December 10, 2011
  • First Name changed from "C." to "C. Chris"

December 7, 2011