Ratings for Dr. Federico G. Seifarth

Dr. Seifarth and his staff were amazing. The nurse took great care of us and got us into a room quickly. Dr. Seifarth really understood our concerns and gave us all the information we asked. It is nice to have such a proficient team here in the valley so that our kids do not have to leave. I highly recommend Dr. Seifarth and the Pediatric Surgery team at Kalispell Regional.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Seifarth was excellent! My son was born with bilateral undescended testicles. Dr. Seifarth performed surgeries in two stages to bring them down. One Surgery at 6mo and the other at 12mo. He was so caring and helpful. He made sure we were all comfortable with my sons care before sending us home. I highly recommend Dr. Seifarth and the office of Pediatric Surgery at KRMC for any child needing care.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Seifarth is absolutely amazing! He has operated on both of my children. My seven year old son had a laparoscopic appendectomy and his belly button looks perfect! My four year old daughter had a few surgeries on her small intestine and he made her feel comfortable in situations that were very scary for her. He also spent a lot of time with us answering all of our questions. He frequently checks in after surgery to ensure that recovery is going well. I highly recommend Dr. Seifarth to any family who has a child in need of care.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Seifarth was awesome with my daughter, made her comfortable and helped us understand all that would be needed, his office got her in immediately as well as scheduled for imaging all in the same day. I would highly recommend Dr. Seifarth and his staff for any of my children's surgeries, their compassion for their patient's is beyond amazing. Dawn O'Neil

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr Seifarth is outstanding. Excellent dr & surgeon

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Seifarth tooknow out my 9 year old daughter's appendix. He was wonderful with her and kept us informed every step of the way. I would highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

A couple years ago I got sent to the Cleveland Clinic for emergency surgery. No one knew what was wrong with me but I was on my death bed. I went from Medina County Hospital, to Fairview Hospital, and then rushed to Cleveland. I was only 13 years old and he saved my life. I won't say what was wrong with me because it's very rare, and still embarrassing to me. It's not ssomething he normally deals with but he still changed everything. Since he was sucha fgreat Doctor I wanted him to do my other surgery I had to have in the future because of my problem. Of course, I was still young and my other Doctor sent me to Cincinnati Childrens Hospital because that Doctor specializes in it. He is the reason I am still here today, he is the reason I get to grow up and have a future, he is the reason I decided to major in nursing. I want to know how he feels everyday when he saves someone's life, I want to know how he feels when he changes people's lives. He is the best surgeon ever and I could never thank him enough for what he did. This world needs more people out there like him and that's what I inspire to be. I know he most likely doesn't see these comments, but if he does I just want to say thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you so much for changing my life and helping me figure out what I want to do with my life. Thank you, even though he may not remember who I am I will never forget the Guardian Angel I encountered when faced with life or death.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

After having abdominal pain sporadically for over a year, my 18yo began having almost continual pain that was worsening. After many tests that were all normal, we were desperate for someone to just confirm the suspected diagnosis of chronic appendicitis. After even more tests were scheduled, we pleaded for a consult with a surgeon. With Dr. Seifarth, we went from a nurse consult to a diagnosis to scheduled surgery in less than an hour. We were tremendously relieved that Dr. Seifarth was confident that these chronic appendicitis symptoms would be helped by an appendectomy. Upon further examination, he felt that her gall bladder could be an issue. A test confirmed his suspicions, and her gall bladder was removed as well. She was pain free 5 days post surgery. What a relief! I hope other parents looking for help and hope are able to have Dr. Seifarth examine their child. Not all doctors understand chronic appendicitis, but this one does and he knows how to help. He also has an excellent bedside manner with kids, and provides a thorough explanation to parents.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

My daughter who was very sick with intestinal problems and back in my hometown the doctors told us that she was out of shape. Very disgusted with their responses, we decided to go to the Cleveland clinic. Our first impression of Dr Seifath was wonderful. He acknowledged my daughter has a patient and quickly diagnosed her. Within 2 weeks she had surgery and everything went well. He is a wonderful doctor with excellent bedside manners and compassionate . Surgery was May 2014.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I brought my daughter to Dr. Seifarth after dealing with horrible belly pains for 8 months. Other doctors told me she was faking it and it was IBS. After listening to everything and looking her over, he knew exactly what was wrong. My daughter needed her appendix out right away! I felt very comfortable with Dr. Seifarth because he explained everything that would happen to both myself and my daughter. Since the surgery, my daughter has been pain free and back to her bouncy self. If you are looking for a surgeon and have any worries, look no further. You will love him as much as we did!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014