Ratings for Dr. Stephanie L. Mall

You will not find a more competent or compassionate acupuncturist!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I have never written a review about a business before today, but feel that my experience could help others. I was 38 when my husband and I started down the road of having another child. Our first one came so easy that we never expected # 2 would be so difficult. We tried western medicine for months and spent thousands on fertility treatments without success. Just as we were going to explore a different avenue, we found Stephanie. Not only is she VERY confident, but she is very compassionate and dedicated to her patients. She came in on days off and at odd hours of the evening to accommodate my work schedule so I would stay on track with my cycle. She gave me hope and truly believed that our dream to have another baby would come to fruition. I can proudly share that shortly after turning 40, I gave birth to a perfect healthy baby boy and our lives cannot be any fuller with love and happiness. We strongly believe we would not have our baby if it were not for Stephanie.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014