Ratings for Dr. Allison S. Walz

Dr Walz is smokin hot I'd hit it. Super hot and sexi

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

After having my lenses changed two times. I returned to Dr. Allison ,who works at Solo Eye Care on Wednesdays, for a re-exam. She changed my month old exam results completely. In two days my eyes were crossing. How do you play with a persons eyes. When I returned for the re-exam there was a lot of whispering before she called me in. The new exam results were given to me by her personally on a form stamped with her associates name. II had to pay for a third exam because I did not trust returning to Dr. Allison. Yes I am not going to pretend that this didn't happen. My insurance company need to be reimbursed for the excessive charges and no one should practice as a doctor who will deliberately do harm to a patient.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Dr. Walz was very professional performing my examination and extremely helpful in answering all of my questions. The exam was not rushed and at no time did I feel hurried. I appreciate the advice given.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr. Allison S. Walz's Credentials

• Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago (Grad. 2009)

MSP/BC Med