Ratings for Dr. Michelle S. Rhee

I'm sure this lady means well, but my wife and I found her hard to communicate with. She comes across as being more intent on doing what she thinks is best rather than discussing care options. If you want a "do this, do that" doc, she's probably fine, her medical knowledge seemed OK. Did not come across as sympathetic or caring, which for us was a "deal breaker".

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Michelle is super sweet, and she definitely knows what she's talking about. I recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Dr. Rhee was very smart and helpful as well as patient with my different worries-- as good as any OB-GYN doctor i've ever had. She even called me at home in the evening with labratory results-- i highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Dr. Rhee acted like she didn't have time for me. From the moment she walked in she was rude and bombarded me with questions as if I was lying about my symptoms! She didn't fix my problem at all.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

This Doctor seems lack of experience and knowledge. She has an attitude of " this is not what I concerned " when I told her that my problem persists during the second visit. She just insisted me to take a stronger overcounter pills after I told her the problem doesn't seem solved.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

I went to to see this doctor for a physical exam and had a horrible experience. I wanted to have a comp,tee exam but the doctor refused to perform a cholesterol and diabetes test even after I insisted on it. On top of that, she lacked the basic experience to perform a simple pap smear test! I ended up having to get it redone after the lab could not get the results. To make matters worse, I ended up paying $200 for an incomplete exam. Patients beware! Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

Dr. Michelle S. Rhee's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)