Ratings for Dr. Joshua D. Bonine

Absolutely the best chiropractor I've ever seen. He and his staff puts together a whole treatment plan for you, and makes it very easy to follow the plan. While there is work on your part (at home) to do, they are there coaching you along the way and reminding you when you start to get a little lazy. I absolutely love this guy - but expect to make a time commitment and put in effort on your part as well, for the home care!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

By far one of the best doctors I have seen in a while. He and his staff to the time to educate me on the severity of my condition. I would normally minimize all of my problems because I thought it was something that I would have to live with for the rest of my life, but Dr Bonine showed me not only how to correct my problem but how to better my life in other ways. I no longer have headaches, menstral cramps, and am sleeping so much better. Not only did Dr Bonine and his staff remove the interference in my health but also in my mind! I am forever grateful for the time and compassion that Dr Bonine showed me! I consider him family! If you are experiencing any problems, go see Dr Bonine! He changed my life and I'm confident he can change yours!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014