Ratings for Dr. Drew J. Nussbaum

Dr. Nussbaum is fantastic. I had a misdiagnosis from a previous doctor, which I suspected was not my problem, and he immediately picked up on it and made the correct diagnosis. I've had significant shoulder pain for months and temporaty numbness in both hands. After a lengthy discussion regarding my pain and my medical history, Dr. Nussbaum correctly identified the problem as the positioning of my shoulder blades. I knew it was the correct diagnosis because after just one therapy session with him, my pain is significantly reduced. He spent an unbelievable amount of time with me answering every question I had and demonstrating the problem to me both through visual aids and demonstrating on my shoulders how relaxing specific muscles made the pain go away (albeit temporarily). This proved to me he was correct that it was muscular and a result of my shoulder blades not being positioned properly. I wish I had seen him months ago.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013