Ratings for Dr. Matthew Tutt

Dr. Tutt was recommended to me by friends in Georgetown and I am so grateful I listened. He did surgery on my low back. I had tried therapy and injections for 6 months. I am 9 weeks away from surgery and am pain free. His staff was very pleasant and answered or questions before and after the surgery. My wife and I would highly recommend him after our experience. He had operated on my brother- in- law too so the whole family is very fond of Dr. Tutt and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Had brain surgery for facial spasms with no results at all besides an awful scar. Would not recommend this surgery.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I would strongly NOT recommend this doctor to anyone. I have been to him twice over 6 months and will never go back. If he can't detect or suspect a pinched nerve in my neck I wouldn't want him doing brain surgery on me or a loved one. He may have not known exactly what was wrong, but at least refer me to someone who can help instead of making a rude comment regarding no curvature in his spine like mine. So what if his doesn't hurt, mine does. His arrogant attitude and demeanor are not welcomed when you have chronic pain from a nerve problem. Please consider this before you see this doctor.

Submitted December 27, 2013

He was a wonderful doctor, I would refer him to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

Dr. Matthew Tutt's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)