You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jason F. Fung

I had to see Dr. Fung several times before found the right solution for my skin problem, but unlike previous doctors I've seen, he was eventually able to give me the right diagnosis and treatment. I am really grateful for the time he took with me - I never felt rushed, or like my problem was insignficant.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

I have been with him for over a year now and he is awsome. He is very knowledgeable and welcomes questions. I never felt like I was being rushed out of the office. He is treating my acne and since it can be difficult to treat it, he explains very well which treatment he wants to use and why. My acne has improved but it is almost a never ending battle for some(like me) so he is trying to find a regimen that works well for my case. The staff are also very nice. He has a great down to earth personality, I would deffinitely reccomend him.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2006

Dr. Jason F. Fung's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1999)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=31660'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 5, 2014
  • City changed from "OAKLAND" to "LAFAYETTE"

June 14, 2012