Ratings for Dr. Glen Manzano

I race cars again [and sometimes even win!] thanks to Dr. Manzano. God bless him.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dangerous and completely incompetent. I have no use of my right foot.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

I do not recommend Manzano for spine surgery. My pain is not much improved and the hospital was a bad experience

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Nicest doctor ever! Go with a University doctor, cutting edge in neurosurgery.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Manzano is the nicest and intentive doctor I've met. He made sure all of my questions were answered. I would recommend him to anyone with back problems.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Dr. Manzano left me with no direction and no plan. He just said "Your MRI does not warrent surgery. Change careers and deal with the pain". I explained that I can not walk to perform dailiy chores, I can not sit to enjoy a meal, I am confined to my house shifting positions from standig to lying in bed, I cannot drive more thatn 15 minutes at a time due to inablility to tolerate sitting. Only 4 months ago I could work, walk, sit and perform light house chores. I have suffered with this for three years and then had a severe exacerbation 4 months ago that rendered me in a wheel chair unable to walk due to pain. Dr. Manzano, left me in his consultation room crying telling ,me to take as much time as I needed to in order to compose myself to leave the office, and then he walked out. This was my experience. I do not reccomend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Dr. Glen Manzano's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)