Ratings for Dr. David V. Ives

He is the least compassionate doctor on earth. Dismisses complaints and ignores test results. He is mean. Flat out cruel. Don't go to him.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Great doctor with a great personality. I have known him for several years and he has been consistently great.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

Dr. Ives was not my regular doctor but saw me when I had a suspected urinary tract infection. He not only did not give me a routine test for it, but said I might just be getting old (I was about 40) and suggested an unrelated medication. Within a few days, the UTI turned into a kidney infection, which was much more serious. I could not recommend him. Nice, but was not listening to me and had some preset idea of his own.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

I had the exact opposite experience with Dr. Ives as my on call doctor. I,too, called early in the morning. He was pleasant and amiable. Perhaps your reason for calling was trivial? Dr. Ives was the most intelligent and helpful on call doc I have ever spoken with.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Dr. Ives has been my internist for years. He is thorough and a great diagnostician. I've had a problem which was asymptomatic, and he was right on top of it, sending me for the appropriate test to find out what was going on. He has gone to bat for me several times as well when I had a problem with insurance and/or other providers. He has my complete trust.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Doctor Ives in the best Doctor I have ever found! I never went to a Doctor before I found him. I've been seeing him since 1995. I have my whole family with him now. We wouldn't change Doctors for anyone!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

Dr. David V. Ives's Credentials

• Yale Univ Sch Of Med, New Haven Ct 06510 (Grad. 1988)