Ratings for Dr. Javan S. Bass

The staff at Dr. Bass’ office were friendly and knowledgeable. They gather all of the information about my foot injury and provided it to Dr. Bass before he entered to room. After a consultation about by injury, we made a joint decision on how to proceed. I had outpatient surgery that same day. I have felt better than I had in a while the very next day. Dr. Bass and his staff are the best. Great experience. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

Long wait but a good Doctor very helpful . Fixed a surgery done incorrectly by another Dr.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

They got me in on a Friday afternoon same day so I was very appreciative. Doctor explained my situation to me in specific detail. I didn't get that with the last doctor I was seeing. Also Dr. Bass did everything on the first visit. I remember my last doc stretching my treatment way out which I didn't like. Great visit, very accommodating .

flag | Submitted March 24, 2019

Very please how attentive Dr. Bass is with his patients. I'm glad we have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

This is the worse doctor visit I have ever experienced. The staff was incompetent, the wait was way too long, the diagnosis was wrong

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

Awesome Dr. That shows great passion in his work. Excellent surgeon. Great staff. The wait sucks but he is well worth it!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I think he is an excellent doctor he was kind help me out and took the time to listen and that was an important to me. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is having trouble with their feet. His receptionist was not all that friendly but everyone else was really nice

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I highly recommend ,,,,Dr. Gets an A ,,,,he was knowledgable about my foot, and I feel like he was really trying to get to bottom of my issue staff gets an A, girls were sweet. Wait time gets a B,, Dr. Is very busy however he was able to get me in same day.. Office was clean... On a side note he doesn't beat around the bush so if you want someone that's going to sugar coat everything ,, this is probably not your guy but if you want someone that's going to be a straight shooter giving you the good the bad and the ugly,, then this IS your guy.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

SO THANKFUL! Great doctor,,Needed my Achiles repaired, previous Doctor wanted me to pay money up front that I didn't have so my leg stayed injured for a month. Dr. Bass fixed my Achilles the same week I went into his office. Only had pain 1st night. I see people talking about wait time,, all I know is that his waiting room is full and people there had good things to say, personally if a doctors office is empty I get nervous.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I should have run for the hills at my first visit with Dr. Bass but part of the reason I was there was because I couldn't run anymore. The wait time for each of my many visits were ridiculous. His staff was not professional or proficient. He had me wasting money on treatments that he knew wouldn't work including the bone spur removal surgery he performed. Now I have to get a second surgery to get me back to wearing shoes, being able to bend my toe, and running. He didn't even advise me correctly on my post operation care. Took a lot of my money, time and trust!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016