Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeff E. Sellman

Dr. Sellman is incredible ! He listens to what you explain to him and his diagnosis is spot on . This is my second visit to him for two different concerns and both times his treatment and recommendations worked. My golf game continues to improve thanks to him. I would recommend Dr. Sellman to anybody with an orthopedic concern. Thanks again doc.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr Sellman is phenomenal. Best doctor I have ever been too!! Hands down! Fantastic bed side manner. Very funny and please tell him I am so happy with the service provided. He actually cares abiout his patients

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Sellman is a specialist in Sports Medicine and excellent at caring for my several damaged and sprained joints. He is not predisposed to surgery or invasive procedures, I like that a lot.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Jeff E. Sellman's response
Thank you! Dr. Sellman is an incredible physician and we are happy to hear he's met your highest expectation for care.

Submitted May 2, 2018

Really enjoyed the friendly experience with the doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

What a such a great experience. I have had a sport injury with daily pain for over 9 month, and I was told by other doctors, there is nothing can be done other than surgery. Dr. Sellman diagnostic and treatment were spot on, I got better, and back into playing sports in less than two months. Thanks you! Dr. Sellman.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Jeff E. Sellman's response
Thanks for the kind review! Dr. Sellman is a great asset to Florida Orthopaedic Institute and he will be very appreciative to see your kind words. We are happy you are back to being active!

Submitted February 20, 2018

I love Dr. Sellman. I feel like he read me very well as a patient and related to me. I feel that he was very caring and made me feel at ease. I liked his sense of humor as well. It made a visit with a doctor less daunting!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Jeff E. Sellman's response
Thank you! Dr. Sellman is a great asset to Florida Orthopaedic Institute!

Submitted January 3, 2018

I came to see Dr Sellman for an ankle injury. He was very thorough, and went over all my options. He gave me a list of several exercises to to to strengthen my ankle. I was in and out of there within an hour, including having xrays done. I definitely recommend Dr Sellman.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Jeff E. Sellman's response
Thank you for the kind review and for choosing Florida Orthopaedic Institute for your care!

Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Sellman has a great team. Thank you all for caring.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Jeff E. Sellman's response
Thank for taking the time review us! Dr. Sellman and his team are very caring and want nothing but successful outcomes for their patients. It sounds like he did that and more for you, thank you!

Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr. Sellman is wonderful, my mother has dementia so new people and new places can throw her off. He took plenty of time discussing the procedure my mother was going to have and made her feel at ease. He gave us helpful recommendations for supplements that might help my mother and was willing to discuss alternative therapies with us and recommended a acupuncture clinic that would help with pain reduction. Can't say enough good stuff about him, don't ever let him move on to another practice.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Jeff E. Sellman's response
Thank you for the kind words. Your mother is in great hands with Dr. Sellman! We wish her the best during her procedure.

Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Sellman is wonderful, my mother has dementia so new people and new places can throw her off. He took plenty of time discussing the procedure my mother was going to have and made her feel at ease. He gave us helpful recommendations for supplements that might help my mother and was willing to discuss alternative therapies with us and recommended a acupuncture clinic that would help with pain reduction. Can't say enough good stuff about him!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Jeff E. Sellman's response
Thank you, we wish your mother the best during her procedure! She is in great hands.

Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Jeff E. Sellman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sellman is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine in family medicine and earned a Sports Medicine Certificate of Added Qualification in primary care sports medicine. He specializes in total medical management of the athlete, concussion management, all sports related injuries and platelet rich plasma amongst others.