Ratings for Dr. Eric C. Jan

Who knew I could get my eyes checked at costco? I got my trial contacts and picked up my groceries in one trip. Dr Jan was able to fit me in multi focal lenses and I could see my cell phone again. Great doc and a quick visit.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Dr Jan took great lengths to make sure my new prescription was correct. He even put a temporary pair of glasses on me to make sure I was okay with it. Very patient doctor and highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Only five years out of optometry school, I have rarely seen such a smug know it all attitude in a young optometrist. Completely misdiagnosed my contact lens prescription and was only concerned about getting paid more money rather than correcting the problem on my return visit. Do yourself a gavor and find yourself a more experienced, mature optometrist that cares more about you reading the bottom of the eye chart instead of the bottom line of his bank account.

Submitted February 27, 2014

A very patient doctor. He worked with me in trying to figure out my prescription and what options I had that would fit with my lifestyle.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Eric C. Jan's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 2009)

MSP/BC Med