Ratings for Dr. Thao P. Le

Dr. Le is always professional and knowledgeable. She is an excellent doctor with much compassion for her patients.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

My Experience with Dr. Le has always been so good. She is so kind and truly cares about her patients!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

I had a very good visit with Dr. Le. The appointment was for a physical, and she asked many questions. The best part is how Dr. Le listens and responds to my answers and questions. Sometimes doctors are so focused in one direction, they don’t see the whole person. Dr. Le does see the whole person so she can assess health needs more fully integrated, instead of separately.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

I needed to see Dr. Le quickly as I was heading out of town in two days. I appreciate very much the staff getting me an appointment prior to my trip.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

As always, the entire staff were courteous and professional . I never mind making a visit to your facility because the experience is always without stress or anxiety. My visit on Friday was handled , as always, efficiently. Sarah performed my Reclast treatment which went without any complications. She is a tremendous asset to your team. She and Dr. Le are the greatest.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

Dr. Le always makes me feel like I am her only patient while she is with me. She asks questions and listens to my answers. I appreciate that she does not rush through an office visit. She makes doctor visits very pleasant. Thank you for allowing me to be your patient.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

I love seeing Dr. Le. She is a very caring doctor that follows up with you. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Dr. Le had the best "bed side manners" that I have ever kexperienced. She is patient with me as I have a tendency to ask a lot of questions.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

Dr. Le is compassionate and thorough. She listens intently to our problems, and seeks out any and all necessary tests to ascertain a diagnosis and solution. She found information and results that other providers missed. We love Dr. Le. She is the best!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

Dr. Thao Le is a wonderful, knowledgeable, positive person. She really cares for her patients and takes the time to listen. I am very fortunate to have found Dr. Le as I am new to North Carolina. My husband has also become of a patient of Dr. Le's.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019