Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Allphin

Amazing Dr! So gentle and kind, always made me feel comfortable. Never tried to push me into anything he always let it be my choice. Allphin is always in a good mood and made me feel safe! He wI'll always be my #1 choice. He was out of town for my first but delivered my last and it was 100x smoother than the first!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Allphin. I had a laproscopic hysterectomy. I never felt any pain and I was able to go home a few hours after surgery.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I am beyond impressed at how wonderful Dr. Allphin and his staff treat their patients. I have had some terrible experiences in the past that have affected my attitude towards OBGYN doctors. I'm so glad I found him, and I will defiantly be seeing him in the future.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Best OB in town! He takes his time in the room and answers all my questions. I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr Allphin is fantastic! I have seen him for all my OBGYN care. His bed side manner is one of a kind! I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Allphin is the best. He is very polite and friendly.He helped me every step when I was going to deliver, he explained everything to me step by step. He also kept checking in, unlike other Drs that only come in to catch the baby.I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Awesome Doctor. Didn't want to see a male doctor but my doctor was out of town when I was scheduled to deliver. He was amazing and made me feel so comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014