Ratings for Dr. Gloria Bowles-Johnson

Dr.BowlesJohnson is a great doctor . She is extremely competent, caring and knowledgeable . I love Dr. Bowles Johnson. She is the best !

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I'm assuming she is the doctor to go to if you are problem free and just want an annual. However, if you have any problems or complications, seek a second opinion. Gave me inaccurate information and did not want me to get an MRI on something that there was a need to seek additional tests. Thank goodness I had enough sense to go to another OB-Gyn for a second opinion on my condition.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

I don't know about her level of knowledge, but she was the most insensitive people I've encountered. I could not believe some of the hurtful, almost cruel things she would say. Even my primary care physician was appalled when I told her about some of things Dr. Bowles Johnson said. Please, for your own sake avoid her altogether; nobody needs to be treated like that, especially when they are having medical problems.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

She was the worst I've ever experienced. Does not do the research and has wrong information.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

She is one of the best doctors I have had. Very knowledgeable and caring. I can't say enough about Dr. Bowles-Johnson

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011

Rude, curt, not a nice person. I delivered my daughter with her. She was unpleasant & I had to argue with her DURING DELIVERY because she was pushing to break my water at 3cm - which would have been absolutely unnecessary. Although she delivered my baby fine, I'd never recommend her. She may know what she's doing but she just plain mean!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

the greatest doctor i have ever know. She makes you feel very welcomed and comfortable. Everyone should use her.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2009

my baby ended up being transverse lie. my orginal OB did not catch this at Georgetown. The dr in the ER @ Georgetown caught it and I asked my original OB & he still didn't detect it. I switched to Bowles-Johnson and she was very knowledgeable on this. SHe was calm when telling us our options. WE ended up having a c-section and all went well. She is wonderful and I am happy to have her in our lives.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Bowles-Johnson for several years, and had my first baby with her. I received great care throughout my pregnancy, and ended up having a rare disorder that is very difficult to diagnose. I feel that if I had been with another doctor I may not have been well taken care of with this condition - I was lucky to be under her care. She is kind, attentive and extremely helpful. She even talked over with me how to speak with my sister about not wanting her in the delivery room. The trade off is a very busy practice at Georgetown, where you can have a long wait to see her. I think it is worth it.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Gloria Bowles-Johnson's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)